Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I yelled at him when I saw him riding a scooter w/o his helmet on! Wear you helmet CHAMP!
Seen him out at Ulus one afternoon, he was chatting up all the women. Trying to score while away from the ball and chain :monkey:

Reactions: tacos

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Vaccine passports will be phased out soon, according to Israeli health officials. I'm guessing OZ will be the last to do so.
Vaccine passports and vaccination records to enter a country aren’t the same. It’s unlikely any nation will be eliminating visa vaccine requirements any time soon.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
First visit to Australia, they wouldn't let us in until we stepped on a what was more or less a plastic grass welcome mat in a tray that was filled with biocide.

Outbreak of Hoof and mouth disease was cited as a reason....the authorities didn't want it brought in.

Path of least resistance was to step into the poison, scuff my shoes around, and step out to
1642636314346.png

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
First visit to Australia, they wouldn't let us in until we stepped on a what was more or less a plastic grass welcome mat in a tray that was filled with biocide.

Outbreak of Hoof and mouth disease was cited as a reason....the authorities didn't want it brought in.

Path of least resistance was to step into the poison, scuff my shoes around, and step out to
View attachment 122756
Sheep!

Aug 5, 2021
Slater is not following the science, what is the matter with this guy, doesnt he understand the risks he is taking by not taking the shot??

Reactions: PRCD

ULUSURFER

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 2, 2007
Australia
Visit site
my take, professional athletes pose little risk to australian residents and the government admitted it. Negative tests required to fly and enter. Sports events are highly regulated to avoid covid.

Now hot take or maybe not so hot: australia has rules, follow them or fuck off. When i moved there i had to follow entry conditions, health checks, visa regulations, told who i could work for, etc...

If the rules are be vaccinated be vaccinated. Risk or not