Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Had my J&J 3 months ago tomorrow, I'm free and in the clear for the near future. Has Papa John told you when to get the 4th booster yet?
Nope, dont even have the balls to live the BS you spew, such a clown.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Both him and Rogan have not been the same since DMT/Ahyahuasca.
See I'm actually scared to fully experience DMT (I've had a couple hits off a vape pen that didn't get me "there") not because I'm afraid of the high, because I don't want to turn into one of those DMT guys. They're like the born again Xians of the illicit drug world.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Stanley Kubrick had the same fear. He worried it would mess up his abitly to make films.

I wiped out any chance of not having my brain messed up by drugs in the 7th grade.

When the thrill of little league had worn off.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Nope, dont even have the balls to live the BS you spew, such a clown.
butthurt much? If I never did it I'd have no experience to speak from. Your account is 2 years older than mine yet you have 10x the postings. I work from the computer so this is easy for me, you have to sit down and take time out of your day to bicker.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
butthurt much? If I never did it I'd have no experience to speak from. Your account is 2 years older than mine yet you have 10x the postings. I work from the computer so this is easy for me, you have to sit down and take time out of your day to bicker.
Just got down with a 3mile paddle surf what did you accomplish?

Reactions: LifeOnMars

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He got to go into Indo when it was in full lockdown somehow. Good for the Aussies.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Just got down with a 3mile paddle surf what did you accomplish?
good you took the advice (y)

if you do it often then you won't be out of shape for the next swell
He got to go into Indo when it was in full lockdown somehow. Good for the Aussies.
They were handing out business visas with some paying 2k a pop, many people getting in through the loophole. A little money goes a long way over on that side

Reactions: santacruzin

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

They were handing out business visas with some paying 2k a pop, many people getting in through the loophole. A little money goes a long way over on that side
I have been, hence the disappointment with performance, just have to start going harder i guess.

• Sad
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002

I yelled at him when I saw him riding a scooter w/o his helmet on! Wear your helmet CHAMP!