Recent content by Goingright

1. G

Super brand gone?

No bro, just your imagination ;) Im just a happy customer
  2. G

Super brand gone?

They copied the star in his logo...Iol Just shows how much out of touch these big shapers are with every day surfer. Its a piece of foam with fiberglass that takes you from point A to Point B with a couple of turns here and there. Everything else is just in our imagination...lol Riding a...
  3. G

Super brand gone?

Well, at least he doesn’t promise me I’m going to surf like John John Florence Maybe instead of shapers complaining about a star in a logo, they should understand their user base a little better instead of making boards based on what the pros ride. Taking a shot at a brand while they are...
  4. G

Super brand gone?

In my experience, Superbrand is the best surf company I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. The boards were top notch and absolutely magic. Every board came up perfect and they are still holding well after 3-4 years. My first custom from them came in 3 weeks. I love the Toy so much...
  5. G

What makes a board fast?

I think Pete Sampras said it perfectly. Its not surfing but it relates in a way. "I learned early that the secret of a powerful tennis serve is timing. You don’t have to be the strongest person out there. You just need to toss the ball high and to the right spot consistently. Then your body...
  6. G

Future flex

I have mixed feelings about FF. I think they want to be sized perfectly. Bit too small or too big and they are a hassle. I had really fun sessions on them but they seem to prefer clean conditions. When there is a lot of water moving, it feels like a flotation device being pushed around...
  7. G

So, I bought a Thai board...

Their factory is in California. All the boards I have ordered from them came from California :drowning:
  8. G

So, I bought a Thai board...

Kinda miss that epoxy glide on small waves. Its addictive. Gonna try the add to cart trick again..:) I kinda want to order Fling, the black viper, pigdog and magic mix. I really love their boards..lol If you look at all their boards, they are pretty simple and work really well.
  9. G

Superbrand Fling

Looks like a flyer to me ;) :ROFLMAO: