*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I honestly felt Kolohe's surfing on the Axel Lorentz Pukas board was best, but they all were amazing. DH was definitely top two. The Timmy was 3rd, IMO... and as we know, everyone has one and they all stink.

Critters toy co? :monkey: Is that code for Chris Borst, who really got 4th?

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
good one.
that pukas , he's been pretty consistent , huh ... is that Medina's shaper?:unsure:
Johnny Cabianca is Gabe's shaper. Axel Lorentz (one of five Pukas' shapers) is a really good shaper. I have a Tasty Treat that I love and keep at my office in Porto, Portugal. I grabbed an OTR 5'11" at the Waimea shop in Matosinhos.

Reactions: claw87

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
On a scale of 1 to 10... how worth it, is it to spend the money and watch SITD?

The Italo one, wasn't that great so I'm on the fence on this one.

Reactions: Fishyhb

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008

Long Answer: If you have the disposable, i'd say it's an 8 out of 10. I really enjoy the content and articles, as well as the long form interviews. Occasionally some of the articles devolve into word salad BS, but the WSL analyses and the non-WSL content are generally pretty good. Plus the movies and such. I dig it; the extra $79 for a full-year has been well worth it to me.

So if you're a coffee drinker, and you're considering Stab, it simply means you shouldn't get a White Chocolate Unicorn No Foam Sugar-Free Skinny Frothy Latte like 10x at the coffee chain of your choice.

I make my own coffee, so no issue for me.

Short Answer on alternative scale: 6/7 - Would bang. (y)

Quick edit: The Italo one was the worst one yet, but it wasn't completely awful. Just not very insightful. It had its moments, albeit not many.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo

There's a lot of other original content in addition to SITD: EAST, How Surfers Get Paid, Stab High, Surf 101, Stab Highway etc. plus they get rights to show other movies and edits first to premium members. I like a lot of their articles as well.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Long Answer: If you have the disposable, i'd say it's an 8 out of 10. I really enjoy the content and articles, as well as the long form interviews. Occasionally some of the articles devolve into word salad BS, but the WSL analyses and the non-WSL content are generally pretty good. Plus the movies and such. I dig it; the extra $79 for a full-year has been well worth it to me.

So if you're a coffee drinker, and you're considering Stab, it simply means you shouldn't get a White Chocolate Unicorn No Foam Sugar-Free Skinny Frothy Latte like 10x at the coffee chain of your choice.

I make my own coffee, so no issue for me.

Short Answer on alternative scale: 6/7 - Would bang. (y)

Quick edit: The Italo one was the worst one yet, but it wasn't completely awful. Just not very insightful. It had its moments, albeit not many.
$79 is 5% of a Dark Arts Tomo Vader. :p

@ReForest this one was way better than the Italo one IMO. You could do like Casa said and do the free trial, then cancel.

Last edited:

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I would just like to say that there are some awesome people on here that do some very cool and generous things to stoke people that they've never met out, and I'm grateful to be a part of it. Yeah, surfers can be selfish and are assholes sometimes... but not always. The duffy giveaway was a great example.

sh3 just stoked me out and it was totally unexpected! I will be paying it forward at the next opportunity life puts in front of me. sh3 is awesome!! :cheers:

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I would just like to say that there are some awesome people on here that do some very cool and generous things to stoke people that they've never met out, and I'm grateful to be a part of it. Yeah, surfers can be selfish and are assholes sometimes... but not always. The duffy giveaway was a great example.

sh3 just stoked me out and it was totally unexpected! I will be paying it forward at the next opportunity life puts in front of me. sh3 is awesome!! :cheers:
1709863239079.gif