Vaccines

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I guess when I dont drop dead of a heart attack riding my bike. He is suggesting 3 months per shot, so 6 months for me.
The Aztec sacrificed 1000s every day to the sun god to keep the sun rising.

How can you argue with success?

It's funny that the internet is such a boon for the snake oil salesman.

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I guess when I dont drop dead of a heart attack riding my bike. He is suggesting 3 months per shot, so 6 months for me.
Were you having issues? If so how did you determine the issues were due to the Covid vax?

I got three shots and have been doing a 13 mile run about once a week for a couple years now. I never detoxed nor have I dropped dead.

:shrug:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Were you having issues? If so how did you determine the issues were due to the Covid vax?

I got three shots and have been doing a 13 mile run about once a week for a couple years now. I never detoxed nor have I dropped dead.

These are sane questions. You might also ask exactly how eating turmeric detoxes a vaccine that already left his body just a week or so after he got the shot, but that’s probably a bit too far.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
This is from the vice chief of internal medicine at baylor medical center. A cardiologist. These supplements eliminate the spike proteins the covid vaccine causes. Go ahead and get your 5th booster libtard fool.
You think that crap is going to get the covid vax out of your body and you called me a libtard fool :monkey:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
These supplements eliminate the spike proteins the covid vaccine causes.
Taking supplements that are good for the heart seems like a good idea to me these days. Spike proteins are no good for the old ticker and we all are exposed to them one way or the other.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is from the vice chief of internal medicine at baylor medical center. A cardiologist. These supplements eliminate the spike proteins the covid vaccine causes. Go ahead and get your 5th booster libtard fool.
Don't you get spike proteins from the actual covid?

Does he advise this for people who get covid?

I just got covid for the 4th time.

I guess I don't need my shot now.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
You didn't answer my questions-

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
No issues. But there are significant numbers of people, especially athletes getting myocarditis . Every major health agency has gone on record saying the covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation. If a well known and experienced cardiologist says some simple and inexpensive otc zupplements can help eliminate the spike proteins, I am taking it.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want. I just dont want to drop dead riding my bike or fucking my GF.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I pretty much begged my doc for the shingles vax. I know too many people who’ve had it and they’ve all unanimously said it’s fvcking terrible. I was turned down because I’m under 50 and my insurance wouldn’t cover it making it something like $700 out of pocket. My gf is 36 and has already had it twice.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No issues. But there are significant numbers of people, especially athletes getting myocarditis . Every major health agency has gone on record saying the covid vaccines can cause heart inflammation. If a well known and experienced cardiologist says some simple and inexpensive otc zupplements can help eliminate the spike proteins, I am taking it.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want. I just dont want to drop dead riding my bike or fucking my GF.
Isn't he selling through his company?

That is a red flag.

Also, doesn't the actual COVID create spike proteins too?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Have they done any peer reviewed RCT studies? I guess you don’t need that if your product is approved by “the Chief Medical Board” (read- the people selling you the product). It’s also a “Top recommendation by Health Consumer’s Nattokinase.com” (read- the people selling you the product). Then there’s this fine print- “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nothing on this site should be construed as medical advice.Always seek a qualified medical professional before beginning or ending any supplement.”

i'm currently taking bromelain, curcumin, and nattokinase and have noticed improved resting pulse rate since i started taking it
I’ve been taking a daily dose of exercise and my resting HR is now in the high 40’s low 50’s.

I got the first dose of the shingles vax today. After I went for my usual run. I had this idea if I ran it would diffuse the sh!t throughout my body and lessen the side effects. I got really cold and tired after my run (13 miles) and went to sleep at 8:30. Now I’m wide awake with general malaise….reminds me of the day before malaria hits you.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Have they done any peer reviewed RCT studies? I guess you don’t need that if your product is approved by “the Chief Medical Board” (read- the people selling you the product). It’s also a “Top recommendation by Health Consumer’s Nattokinase.com” (read- the people selling you the product). Then there’s this fine print- “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nothing on this site should be construed as medical advice.Always seek a qualified medical professional before beginning or ending any supplement.”

I’ve been taking a daily dose of exercise and my resting HR is now in the high 40’s low 50’s.

I got the first dose of the shingles vax today. After I went for my usual run. I had this idea if I ran it would diffuse the sh!t throughout my body and lessen the side effects. I got really cold and tired after my run (13 miles) and went to sleep at 8:30. Now I’m wide awake with general malaise….reminds me of the day before malaria hits you.
Wait till the second shot!

• Wow
Reactions: One-Off and Mr Doof

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
My first Shingles shot seemed on par with previous flu shots.

2nd one kicked my ass...lost a day to headachy muscle aches on the couch to bad TV I couldn't follow. Next morning felt like I had just exercised a little too hard and didn't stretch out afterwards.

After seeing my Great Aunt June's case of Shingles (over 6 weeks), consider the lost day money well spent (if it does the job as advertised or if that day never comes to pass).