Vaccines

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
the wife just had shingles, she took 3 days off of work, wasn't very bad for her at all, she was kind of tired for a couple weeks, neither of us have had the vaccine. some of my friends had worse reactions to the vaccine than my wifes case of shingles, I'm not sure what to do.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Anyone else not getting the flu shot or shingles vaccine now that the government cannot be trusted? Willing to bet these motherfuckers are slipping covid vax in with these.
That will be so funny if you don't get the shingles shot and you get shingles, Gary.

:roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
I would be a skip the shingles vax guy if I didnt see what it did to a coworker - he got a stripe of it across his face it was horror movie worthy, sores under his eyelids, in his nose, holy god it was awful. Getting that sh!t for certain at this point.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I would be a skip the shingles vax guy if I didnt see what it did to a coworker - he got a stripe of it across his face it was horror movie worthy, sores under his eyelids, in his nose, holy god it was awful. Getting that sh!t for certain at this point.
I’m definitely getting that vaccine
i don’t want shingles
ive been saying that for years
but really, I’m getting it
someday

• Love
Reactions: Chocki

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I thought if you never had chicken pox, you couldnt get shingles? I've never had chicken pox.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I thought if you never had chicken pox, you couldnt get shingles? I've never had chicken pox.

Actually the old medical paradigm goes like this. If you had chicken pox as a kid then it hides until you get old, then re-emerges as shingles. And nobody else gets shingles, because it's not transmittable.

Over the last few decades the old paradigm has been proven to be total bullshit with genotyping of shingles strains. Shingles IS transmittable, and more virulent strains are being incubated, propagated, and spread by sick people with lowered immunity from communicable lifestyles.

Reactions: Chocki

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Anyone else not getting the flu shot or shingles vaccine now that the government cannot be trusted? Willing to bet these motherfuckers are slipping covid vax in with these.

I'm like you. I never shied away from vaccines until our government "experts" turned out to be our worst enemies. I still trust the concept of vaccines. I just don't trust the people developing them.

Once bitten, twice shy

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I guess when I dont drop dead of a heart attack riding my bike. He is suggesting 3 months per shot, so 6 months for me.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
What a turd he is. Should be in an assisted living facility.