*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Please tell me 200 Mules is the encore.

BTW, I don't know why anyone is shocked and surprised that McCarthy and Tucker are playing this game. Kind of obvious from the getgo. And I bet there is no footage showing McCarthy shitting his pants before Trump made him the deal at Mar-A-Lago to carry his water and he gets the Speakership and a fuckdoll.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Killian/Carlson, Tomato/To-mah-to

On another note, we could use some governor deathmatches. Treadmill to Bucks and Climbing for Dollars would also be good for some of our representatives/senators. Although not really sporting for Fetterman. Or Feinstein.

• Haha
Reactions: schex

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
So a bunch of people attended an election integrity protest, some were stampeded into the Capitol by Feds so the Uniparty and mouth breathers in the electorate could wank forever about "MUH DEMOCRACY" and this being their Pearl Harbor.
Was it an "Election Integrity Protest"(LMFAO@UDUMDUM) or Stop the Steal? Meaning stop the process. To pause. To put a hold on counting the votes?

Reactions: Aruka

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I love that when you guys saw footage of Paul Pelosi getting hit with a hammer, you’re like “see, scorned lovers!” and then you see non violent 1/6 footage and you go “see, just tourism!”

There’s also the issue of the “alternate electors“. You know, where a few Republicans chose to throw out the votes from their Dem constituents.

Reactions: need 4 speed

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I love that when you guys saw footage of Paul Pelosi getting hit with a hammer, you’re like “see, scorned lovers!” and then you see non violent 1/6 footage and you go “see, just tourism!”

There’s also the issue of the “alternate electors“. You know, where a few Republicans chose to throw out the votes from their Dem constituents.
Motivated reasoning is a bitch

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
you go “see, just tourism!”
i really don't want to get sucked into this wonderful "discussion" we're having here this but does anyone ever really say that when describing those involved in the capital demonstration/riot/insurrection or whatever you want to call it?

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Can someone give me a Clifs Notes of what Tucker's footage shows?
It shows what most people already know - that the Feds helped instigate the stampede into the Capitol. There's other footage circulating before this release showing Capitol police pushing people into the Capitol or a mysterious man signaling to security inside the Capitol to unlock the magnetic doors so people could come in.

The propaganda state really seems to be collapsing.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Can someone give me a Clifs Notes of what Tucker's footage shows?
It showed the cop who died by getting hit with a fire extinguisher like 4 hours later
It showed Josh Hawley being evacuated (it became a viral meme) it was editied to show only him running when in fact he was at the end of a bunch of people being evacuated
It showed Shaman dude walking around with cops showing him around and him later praying for the nice cops who were being helpful
It's clearly the END OF DEMOCRACEEEE

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
We watched it in real time, unedited
We saw it
But Trumpfans feelings are hurt due to Wilt Chamberlain-level fucking so they need a revised redux so they can sleep better at night.

Getting duped by a known charlatan will do that to you. I bet they all purchased extended warranties on every item possible too.