So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Not sure how they pulled off permitting so fast and didn't get drama from the Coastal Commission, but they're building a seawall from the west side of the SB yacht club where the rocks end, up past the boat yard and hobie cat beach area and looks like all the way to Shoreline cafe. Every night past few nights at low tide, big tractors and big rocks. Wonder how that's going to change the beach there (forever?). Big rocks you have to climb to get up/down from the lot.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
your shaper doesn't ask for waist measure ??
207 lbs with a 40 inch waist is a completely different person.

I was asked about my fitness level and combining height weight and waist size gives a better picture of fitness than just height and weight.

I train with a guy who is 5’11 and 255 lbs. Is he obese or is he in phenomenal shape?

How would you be able to have an educated guess without more info (like waist size).

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Not sure how they pulled off permitting so fast and didn't get drama from the Coastal Commission, but they're building a seawall from the west side of the SB yacht club where the rocks end, up past the boat yard and hobie cat beach area and looks like all the way to Shoreline cafe. Every night past few nights at low tide, big tractors and big rocks. Wonder how that's going to change the beach there (forever?). Big rocks you have to climb to get up/down from the lot.
I am not sure that's such a good idea. On a really big swell and super high tide those boulders can get tossed back up against the pilings holding the yacht club up, and that could be a bad thing.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I am not sure that's such a good idea. On a really big swell and super high tide those boulders can get tossed back up against the pilings holding the yacht club up, and that could be a bad thing.
Yeah, it seems super rushed. Nothing getting put in front of the club but those new rocks look like they're stacked pretty high right around the end of the club.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
207 lbs with a 40 inch waist is a completely different person.

I was asked about my fitness level and combining height weight and waist size gives a better picture of fitness than just height and weight.

I train with a guy who is 5’11 and 255 lbs. Is he obese or is he in phenomenal shape?

How would you be able to have an educated guess without more info (like waist size).
1673546832754.png

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Yeah, it seems super rushed. Nothing getting put in front of the club but those new rocks look like they're stacked pretty high right around the end of the club.
which pier we talking about?

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
this crap was drifting through my local all day yesterday. couldn't get a clear shot of the telephone pole that was further outside, moving from north to south all the way from the rivermouth to channel islands harbor, where the harbor patrol wrestled it for an hour. no thanks. oh yeah, and 1.2 million gallons of raw sewage spilled up in ojai, into the ventura river. yummy!IMG_0970.jpeg