JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The point is that we’ve gone from “only on Reddit” to the most established medical and political institutions bending over backwards to the activists in a matter of years. Medical professionals are afraid to even suggest therapy to trans kids, even for the purpose of discovery.

This is going to blow back hard on democrats. In 3-5ish years there will be a lot of transition regret and lawsuits will follow. Then everyone who said “only on Reddit” will pretend that they didn’t gaslight the issue for the previous decade :roflmao:
Yes, a couple dozen kids got puberty blockers and mastectomies. It's the end of the world.

Nobody gives a sh!t. At all.

My point is that the level of hatred is out of proportion relative to his messaging.
So he's the transgender activist of the right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yes, a couple dozen kids got puberty blockers and mastectomies. It's the end of the world.
Cool strawman bruh. Never said it was the end of the world.

Nobody gives a sh!t. At all.
So kids making a decision (or their parents and FB groups?) at a young age that permanently changes their body, ends their ability to have children and experience sexual pleasure is NBD. Got it :roflmao: :crazy2:

If this continues it will be far more than a few dozen.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

So kids making a decision (or their parents and FB groups?) at a young age that permanently changes their body, ends their ability to have children and experience sexual pleasure is NBD. Got it :roflmao: :crazy2:

Not your body, what is it with the need to control other peoples bodies ?

• Haha

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You said most established medical/political institutions bending over backwards. Unless it was to take she-meat balls deep in multiple holes, that sounds like a serious exaggeration. I don't see the big deal with providing paying customers what they ask for. Are the trannies measuring baby's skulls and declaring other people's kids' gender?

Did Taco Bell bend over backwards to serve me a goyslop taco minus tomatoes, or was it pretty standard?

It might be several dozen! And it's the Facebook group making this decision! Stop the (hormone) steal!

Are we talking about puberty blockers? If we are, here are some people who I am pretty sure were on puberty blockers as adolescents. Top one now a mother.

Just in case you're confused, let me help you: You would.

• Haha

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
My point is that the level of hatred is out of proportion relative to his messaging. There are far bigger psychopaths on the right with lots of influence who take up less bandwidth.
College kids shouting down speakers they don’t like isn’t out of the ordinary, unfortunately. And articles criticizing the rando crap that exudes from people like JP is also not unusual.

How are you getting this alleged out of proportion hatred?

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Not your body, what is it with the need to control other peoples bodies ?
Actually it’s the parents and a bunch of activists making the choice in some of these cases.

If the kids choose themselves, fine. However they should start with all of the information ahead of time from medical professionals, not a Facebook mom group and a bunch of activists.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Actually it’s the parents and a bunch of activists making the choice in some of these cases.

If the kids choose themselves, fine. However they should start with all of the information ahead of time from medical professionals, not a Facebook mom group and a bunch of activists.
How about mind your own fooking business, Karen?

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You said most established medical/political institutions bending over backwards. Unless it was to take she-meat balls deep in multiple holes, that sounds like a serious exaggeration. I don't see the big deal with providing paying customers what they ask for. Are the trannies measuring baby's skulls and declaring other people's kids' gender?

Did Taco Bell bend over backwards to serve me a goyslop taco minus tomatoes, or was it pretty standard?

It might be several dozen! And it's the Facebook group making this decision! Stop the (hormone) steal!

Are we talking about puberty blockers? If we are, here are some people who I am pretty sure were on puberty blockers as adolescents. Top one now a mother.

Just in case you're confused, let me help you: You would.

In Mating Mind Miller talks about if you mimic the cues you can trigger the sexual response.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Of course not. I do the same thing :beer:

Again- I'm curious as to why the far left has such a hard on for him. My guess is his stance on gender identity :unsure:
Again, why are you "wondering", why don't you listen to the podcasts. :poke:

His gender rants are just the tip of the iceberg.

• Haha

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
My point is that the level of hatred is out of proportion relative to his messaging. There are far bigger psychopaths on the right with lots of influence who take up less bandwidth.
But didn't you admit that you haven't listened to him? So, how would you know whether the "level of hatred" (source needed) is disproportionate to his message?

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I disagree. I see trans and gay/lesbian as very different things. The gay/lesbian primarily fought for same sex marriage. They really made no other demands on society other than that.

Meanwhile, the "trans rights" movement is hellbent on forcing all of the public to comply with their speech codes and change the way all of us speak, even when trans people are not present. Deep down they know that their ideas cannot hold up to even an ounce of scientific rigor, which is why they make up falsehoods like "trans people are being murdered!" and "questioning trans leads to violence!" as a means of controlling the narrative. Which explains how they've bullied scientific institutions into complying with their ideology and take positions that are objectively wrong and unscientific.
WTF are you talking about, there's much more than gay marriage on the line, you can still legally get fired for being gay and people still have to hide in some professions and parts of the country because of the repercusions.
And that's just in the US.
People have been jailed for being gay in the US during my adult life. That's not 60 years ago.
Just read all the homophobic rants on these pages ffs.

Secondly, the anti-transgender movement comes exactly from the same place as homophobia used to.
You are using all the same excuses and even phrases.
People insisted that being gay is a mental illness, how gay sex is against nature and all the other bullshit you currently spew about trans people.

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
WTF are you talking about, there's much more than gay marriage on the line, you can still legally get fired for being gay and people still have to hide in some professions and parts of the country because of the repercusions.
People have been jailed for being gay in the US during my adult life. That's not 60 years ago.
Just read all the homophobic rants on these pages ffs.

Secondly, the anti-transgender movement comes exactly from the same place as homophobia used to.
People insisted that being gay is a mental illness, how gay sex is against nature and all the other bullshit you currently spew about trans people.
They always need someone to punch down on while worshiping rich criminals.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
But didn't you admit that you haven't listened to him? So, how would you know whether the "level of hatred" (source needed) is disproportionate to his message?
I’ve heard him on other podcasts. He doesn’t spew the common republican crap like the election being fake, church in schools, anti abortion, etc.

Seems that he is mostly a fiscal bootstrap conservative who thinks that all of the gender stuff is insane (which it is, objectively).

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Then maybe that’s where the activist focus should be?
And that is no longer the case. We’ve evolved, as societies do. Are we going to protest against something that happened 30 years ago and demand change retroactively :unsure: :roflmao:

read all the homophobic rants on these pages ffs.
i tend to skip over those idiotic posts.

There is certainly some of that. Then there is some criticism that comes from common sense and science, and it is attacked with the same level of vitriol as the purely bigoted stuff.

example?
I’ve never said any of the above, liar. You even admitted a few weeks ago that trans people have gender dysphoria :roflmao: :trout:

• Haha