Leash strings

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I think I can source you some bearded lady facial hair straight outta Sant Cruz. It will cost you though, not so rare but dangerous to acquire.
Not if you chop off Bonzer5fins goatie while he is passed out in the parking lot, with the surf firing out the back :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
pretty sure that NASA already studied the drag effects of not tucking your monkey fist knot.

And also use aerospace innegra rope. Any other non-aramid fiber has ten-fold less the tensile strength.

And black absorbs too much UV radiation, which weakens the string over the duration of your session, duh.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
on another note I spoke with my buddy who got back from nic and he lost his board to the rocks cause the velcro gave away on his brand new pro lite leash. It's the velcro that attaches to the string. He showed me how it came undone by securing it then pulling it apart with his finger. Crazy. Cost him a 200 dollar roper bill

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I'm just gonna leave this here:

View attachment 134530
that’s a jjf string. It different.
on another note I spoke with my buddy who got back from nic and he lost his board to the rocks cause the velcro gave away on his brand new pro lite leash. It's the velcro that attaches to the string. He showed me how it came undone by securing it then pulling it apart with his finger. Crazy. Cost him a 200 dollar roper bill
I had the cuff Velcro give out this last swell but it was a 5yr old leash. I instantly thought leash string due to using a dakine string with a CI leash.

Fun reminder what it’s like to swim in.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Is it well known that some leashes actually have leash strings attached?
amazing

but the whole loop, 2 strings at one time, need to be pushed through, which wasn’t happening
thankfully @Subway just comes well stoked and had an extra leash string in his car for me

thanks, subway for the leash string!
And for letting me borrow your fat guy board!