Bugmen will eat bugs

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That would suggest that it's not purely a conservative vs liberal thing though right?

Like I know a bunch of losers who jizz themselves over the latest tech items or whatever with a range of political POVs. Like the "city people" from that newer South Park episode. It's pathetic for sure, but is it really much worse than someone who really loves Jeeps? IDK.
Not purely, but it tends to be

The equivalent on the other side would be the Alphacon weirdos like The Bull

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA

Ok, so it's a subset of men, most liberal but not all.

So what does 20% of american men self describing as liberal tell me about bugman totals?

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
All young liberal men are bugmen then?

Thank you for engaging with me on this one lol
i notice ifall and PRCD really squirm when you try to pin them down. i'm as much interested in why they are not bugmen, as i am in identifying who the bugmen actually are. they are not forthcoming on this point.:shrug:

i noticed the term started appearing here in the spring and now they are working really hard to make it stick and mean something. it's important to them, but i'm not clear why. we could agree it helps them feel better about themselves, no?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

In the future, I may have to garrote the Bull and roast him on a spit. Imagine a new cult of Thuggee:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
i notice ifall and PRCD really squirm when you try to pin them down. i'm as much interested in why they are not bugmen, as i am in identifying who the bugmen actually are. they are not forthcoming on this point.:shrug:

i noticed the term started appearing here in the spring and now they are working really hard to make it stick and mean something. it's important to them, but i'm not clear why. we could agree it helps them feel better about themselves, no?
Squirming?

Holy sh!t

More like laughing at the autistic seriousness you’re taking in this tack

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Squirming?

Holy sh!t

More like laughing at the autistic seriousness you’re taking in this tack
you guys seem to be trying pretty hard to make this stick. you mean it's all a gag?