RIP Roe V Wade (according to Politico)

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
And people are worried the left being out of control? They are coming for SS Medicare, interracial marriage next and the scumbag rubes will go right along with it. Remember how team scumbag scoffed and gaslighted when I said Trump would never leave office peacefully?
Interracial marriage? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

unhinged

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It’s really strange how invested you guys are in murder and eugenics

the only reason I support this is because it’s one of the left’s totems being destroyed and the idiots are melting down

And it’s not even real destruction since abortions will continue to be fine in blue states

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

the only reason I support this is because it’s one of the left’s totems being destroyed and the idiots are melting down

And it’s not even real destruction since abortions will continue to be fine in blue states
You’re hysterical.

when did you turn into such a basket case?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

So a bullshit rightwing talking point and spite, you keep getting fraudier and fraudier. Just a sh!t human.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

it’s sad that you’re more into the left being upset than anything else about the issue
more important than stopping what you refer to as murder
and more important than taking away a last ditch option that’s probably going to lead to an unwanted kid being raised by someone who didn’t want them

those thing are less of a reason than seeing the left be upset?
it’s sad

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
An individual’s decision about their own well being should never be decided by the state nor the feds.

holy sh!t I’m more libertarian than you.
:roflmao:

being as you have zero concept of local government or states righs you’re extremely wrong

and this decision isn’t about the well-being of self, it’s about the well being of another person

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
it’s sad that you’re more into the left being upset than anything else about the issue
more important than stopping what you refer to as murder
and more important than taking away a last ditch option that’s probably going to lead to an unwanted kid being raised by someone who didn’t want them

those thing are less of a reason than seeing the left be upset?
it’s sad
Why do you minimize the destruction of human life?

the Left sure had a different tone about bodily choice and lifesaving when it came to covid

• Haha