RIP Roe V Wade (according to Politico)

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You know what's going to be great?

When Ifallalot reinvents himself again and becomes Muslim: Ifalloujah Muhammad or something like that.

Given the disavowal of beer and pork combined with his newfound love of desert sand and automatic rifles, I think all it will take is a little shove (a camel ride?) before he's shouting Allah Akhbar down the street.:jamon:
I bet it would only take another smack down from the Mrs. to kick him into motion.

Reactions: Pico

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You’re dodging the question.

Your history of racist and homophobic remarks here speaks for itself.
LOL, Take a look at the old post that was linked or your "racism is just a distraction post". You are just a shitty little man.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
In 1776 the word "state" did not mean part of a nation, and it still doesn't. The Constitution spelled out in no uncertain terms that the United "States" were a loose affiliation of nations which joined together for purposes of defense and commerce. The only law enforcement authority which the Constitution grants to the central U.S. government comes from the "commerce clause". In other words there are no constitutional internally-inforced federal laws which do not deal with goods crossing between states.

For abortion, the federal government, including its courts, has no constitutional authority to either grant or outlaw abortion in any state, much less all states.

Reactions: 2surf and GromsDad

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
In 1776 the word "state" did not mean part of a nation, and it still doesn't. The Constitution spelled out in no uncertain terms that the United "States" were a loose affiliation of nations which joined together for purposes of defense and commerce. The only law enforcement authority which the Constitution grants to the central U.S. government comes from the "commerce clause". In other words there are no constitutional internally-inforced federal laws which do not deal with goods crossing between states.

For abortion, the federal government, including its courts, has no constitutional authority to either grant or outlaw abortion in any state, much less all states.
Has the constitution changed since its inception? There were no welfare payments to leeches like you in the original either.

Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I love your legal analysis. And I love that you think you know what "RvW is even about."

Are you suggesting that the Alito opinion will make abortion a state issue? Is that what you think should happen? Did you read the opinion? Will you speak out against a push by Republicans to pass a federal ban on abortion when they do so?

What other things should be up to the people? Should California be able to ban handguns? Should Oklahoma be allowed to ban interracial marriage? Should Kansas be allowed to ban all contraception?
Perhaps you should get to work on a Constitutional Amendment to address the abortion issue. Until such time abortion falls into the jurisdiction of the individual states.

• Haha
Reactions: Swallow Tail

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

When Ifallalot reinvents himself again and becomes Muslim: Ifalloujah Muhammad or something like that.

Given the disavowal of beer and pork combined with his newfound love of desert sand and automatic rifles, I think all it will take is a little shove (a camel ride?) before he's shouting Allah Akhbar down the street.:jamon:
I hope he goes full blown Nation of Islam. I hope I see him down in watts with a nice suit and a bow tie slinging bean pies on the corner. I might even buy one for him.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Muslims do know the right way to treat women, that's for sure

• Wow
Reactions: $kully

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

That's a great cut and paste.

Should we ignore all of the various other enumerated powers?

Query whether the leaked ruling will have any legal significance given the Court has no authority to rule on the legality of abortion?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
That's a great cut and paste.

It would be up to you to prove that I cut and pasted my post. i did not, so you might as well not try. However, I can see why the concept of federalism would seem so foreign to a communist like you.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is just bloody meat for the hill billies so the corps can keep their tax breaks and deregulate.

The far right retards won't address the fact that money gives you the go around.

This just fucking with poor people, who are the easiest to fuck with.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Perhaps you should get to work on a Constitutional Amendment to address the abortion issue. Until such time abortion falls into the jurisdiction of the individual states.
Link?

Why do you think that's the case? And are you suggesting we can amend the Constitution to take away powers given to the states?

It would be up to you to prove that I cut and pasted my post. i did not, so you might as well not try. However, I can see why the concept of federalism would seem so foreign to a communist like you.
LOL. Your bastardization of quotation marks and the use of words like "inforced" prove your point, so I say my sorries.

But do tell - should we ignore the various other enumerated powers? Can you posty linky to support this position of yours?