~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^
good mornin' ~ Dear John,
or is it Joe, dah~lin'{?}
hahaha!

1 of thee ol' managerz of that ol' surfin' shop in Doggie~Town that i used to run,
well Ryan, he now drives an 18 wheeler for Conico Oil, it is kinda cool to see a loc' L.A. bro: "Delivering The Goodz!"

i'm very glad to know that it ain't putin's gas, thankx for thee info!
i could post a pic of me wearin' my loc' Conico beanie, but ah, it don't really matter, ya knowz?
but it is kinda cool though, seein' Ryan drive on by, on PCH, with his loadz of American gas/fuel for every~one,
or even watch him surf a few waves, b4 work, as seen below:
AK1J0099~ST~1.JPG
+
AK1J0241-ST~0.JPG
+ deal with his 'Daddy Duties'...

have your~self a great day,
ol' on~line pen-pal, for unless we all have met in person,
that is alllll we do be, hahaha!
bye ~ randy
:waving:

Last edited:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Biden left for another vacation in Delaware......but not before requesting Zelenskyy to leave the country for his own safety.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was asked to evacuate Kyiv at the behest of the US government but turned down the offer.

Zelenskyy said in response: “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,” according to a senior American intelligence official with direct knowledge of the conversation, who described Zelenskyy as upbeat.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Biden left for another vacation in Delaware......but not before requesting Zelenskyy to leave the country for his own safety.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was asked to evacuate Kyiv at the behest of the US government but turned down the offer.

Zelenskyy said in response: “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,” according to a senior American intelligence official with direct knowledge of the conversation, who described Zelenskyy as upbeat.

it's a good thing we're not at war and Brandon isn't the president of Ukraine.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

He's likely already evacuated.

The Ukrainians - being made in our image - are good at information operations. Like Western leaders, it's the only thing they're good at.

• Dislike
Reactions: brukuns

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
All these self proclaimed anti authoritarians staying mum or actively supporting Russia, you really cannot make it up

Reactions: $kully

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
@brukuns I said about 20 pages back that the Osprey we sent into Lviv several days ago was likely there to pick up Zelensky. I could be wrong but most of what’s said in Western media is likely a lie. We keep reading “Ukrainians repelling the Russians! “ yet the Russians keep advancing much faster than we advanced towards Baghdad in Iraq II.

I think we can take most of what we read with a kiloton of salt except for the Russian rate of advance which shows they know what they’re doing and the Ukrainians do not.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
@brukuns I said about 20 pages back that the Osprey we sent into Lviv several days ago was likely there to pick up Zelensky. I could be wrong but most of what’s said in Western media is likely a lie. We keep reading “Ukrainians repelling the Russians! “ yet the Russians keep advancing much faster than we advanced towards Baghdad in Iraq II.

I think we can take most of what we read with a kiloton of salt except for the Russian rate of advance which shows they know what they’re doing and the Ukrainians do not.
The western media is bastion of truth compared to Russias 100% propaganda(lies), yet you choose to believe the Russians. why?

Reactions: Driftcoast

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
^^^
good mornin' ~ Dear John,
or is it Joe, dah~lin'{?}
hahaha!

1 of thee ol' managerz of that ol' surfin' shop in Doggie~Town that i used to run,
well Ryan, he now drives an 18 wheeler for Conico Oil, it is kinda cool to see a loc' L.A. bro: "Delivering The Goodz!"

i'm very glad to know that it ain't putin's gas, thankx for thee info!
i could post a pic of me wearin' my loc' Conico beanie, but ah, it don't really matter, ya knowz?
but it is kinda cool though, seein' Ryan drive on by, on PCH, with his loadz of American gas/fuel for every~one,
or even watch him surf a few waves, b4 work, as seen below:
View attachment 124974
+
View attachment 124976
+ deal with his 'Daddy Duties'...

have your~self a great day,
ol' on~line pen-pal, for unless we all have met in person,
that is alllll we do be, hahaha!
bye ~ randy
:waving:
I'm guessing you saw me in one of your heats. WSA, nssa open or asa.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It’s actually pretty baffling. You really cannot believe ANY of either sides media, our own media, or really any other source of “info” for that matter. The Russians sure seem close to complete occupation of the capital with relatively minimal destruction, meanwhile apparently the Ukrainians are giving the Russians huge headaches and even winning skirmishes etc? I don’t believe any of it, except that what is probably most likely in my own humble opinion, which is the Russians are indeed a few days away from ending this, and going about the peaceful but Russian style authoritarian occupation of Ukraine. Ukraine cannot win a big war against them, Russia has no interest in taking over a devastated nation- they want to take over a relatively intact and functioning nation that can immediately start filling Putin’s et al coffers in every way imaginable

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It’s actually pretty baffling. You really cannot believe ANY of either sides media, our own media, or really any other source of “info” for that matter. The Russians sure seem close to complete occupation of the capital with relatively minimal destruction, meanwhile apparently the Ukrainians are giving the Russians huge headaches and even winning skirmishes etc? I don’t believe any of it, except that what is probably most likely in my own humble opinion, which is the Russians are indeed a few days away from ending this, and going about the peaceful but Russian style authoritarian occupation of Ukraine. Ukraine cannot win a big war against them, Russia has no interest in taking over a devastated nation- they want to take over a relatively intact and functioning nation that can immediately start filling Putin’s et al coffers in every way imaginable
They are already planning and arming for an insurgency, we will see how it shakes out

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
To say gun buying is harder now than then is a HUGE understatement.

You could buy mail order guns then. Dirt cheap and shipped to your door. Or buy them at the hardware store. Or walk into a military surplus store and a few minutes later you were walking out with military firearms.

The other side of the coin would be the 70's and 80's when those kids came of age. Violence was common. Although on the other side, violence is currently on the rise!!! (y)

Probably best to stay inside and post on the erBB. While masked.
I had one in the early 1960's. A real step up from my bb gun.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I want to believe that, and I’m sure there are many thousands of Ukrainian men that are legit ready to head for the hills and begin their guerilla efforts. But these aren’t the battle hardened men of Vietnam and Afghanistan who have literally been fighting off invaders for thousands of years. This is a relatively young nation, more first world than 3rd, with what used to be a thriving and fairly robust educated workforce. These are not peasants and tribesmen who grew up with an AK in their hands from the age of 8, knowing only starvation, privation, death, and danger. Those guys make guerillas. Not coders and telemarketers working outsource contracts for western companies

Reactions: plasticbertrand

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil

I agree we can’t trust the media. But if the western media lies (and we know it does), there must be a whole new definition for what pro Russia media does. You shouldn’t even be sharing that stuff.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I want to believe that, and I’m sure there are many thousands of Ukrainian men that are legit ready to head for the hills and begin their guerilla efforts. But these aren’t the battle hardened men of Vietnam and Afghanistan who have literally been fighting off invaders for thousands of years. This is a relatively young nation, more first world than 3rd, with what used to be a thriving and fairly robust educated workforce. These are not peasants and tribesmen who grew up with an AK in their hands from the age of 8, knowing only starvation, privation, death, and danger. Those guys make guerillas. Not coders and telemarketers working outsource contracts for western companies
Fighting hard and showing incredible bravery so far.You are underestimating the Ukrainians, not soft at all and historical reasons to distrust the Russians.

Reactions: Subway and hal9000