Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
This is my theory…

Putin takes Ukraine and continues to make things bad enough on the foreign affairs front for Trump to beat Biden in 2024.

Trump repays the favor by withdrawing from NATO

Putin continues to advance unchecked by the west on one former Soviet State after another until the Soviet Union is restored. Some will cave to him and go down quietly with a weakened NATO. Others will put up an unsuccessful fight. Others like Belarus will gladly join the union.
What else did Rachel Maddow tweet today?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I think Ukraine is the end for the time being. Probably about two weeks unless there is a sheer will of resistance among the Ukrainians. By tomorrow there won't be any organized Ukranian resistance at the battle lines and Kiev will probably be on fire in many places. If he hasn't already there will probably be an offer for the president and his cabinet safe passage to leave Ukraine...a plane ride by a third country. He will then asses the west's reaction...which to this point has been extremely timid and amusing to him and then make the calculations if going after the Baltic Nato countries Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

Guys like Putin and Xi get to make decisions that are calculated in decades where US presidents and many Western democracies only think in 2-4 year increments. It's a real weakness in a two party system when both parties are so maligned.

Have we found out yet why the mayor of Moscows wife wired Hunter 2.5 million yet?
The Ukrainian govt and military will fall fast just like Iraq did with us. The insurgencies and guerilla warfare that follows will be a different story.

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticbertrand

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What else did Rachel Maddow tweet today?
No idea, you tell me.

I was mostly listening to conservative sources. It’s pretty funny how they’ve all made an about face on the whole “Putins Not So Bad” narrative and the new talking point is that we need to completely deregulate and unleash our oil supplies to fight Putin at the gas pump. DRILL BABY DRILL!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ~rwright~

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
If Biden was as tough as he thinks he is he would announce that in 30 days he will slap a 20% tariff on all imports from Germany and Italy.

If he was as smart as he thinks he is he would cut energy deals with Germany/EU and replace the Nord pipeline volume with LNG from the US. That was Germanys ask...but instead Biden removed the sanctions on the NORD pipeline companies and instead put the screws to American oil and gas companies.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If Biden was as tough as he thinks he is he would announce that in 30 days he will slap a 20% tariff on all imports from Germany and Italy.

If he was as smart as he thinks he is he would cut energy deals with Germany/EU and replace the Nord pipeline volume with LNG from the US. That was Germanys ask...but instead Biden removed the sanctions on the NORD pipeline companies and instead put the screws to American oil and gas companies.
See the post above this one.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
me ~ also...

ps ~ heya elogro,
would you be stocked if tankz rolled down South,
if America decided to ah, help 'your' country?
hmmmm...
:beer:
I’m a us citizen but try to go with the flow. You don’t speak for America any more than I do. However, if you want to pay for and actively participate in the assault I’m all for it. Mexico is holding an average of 30k homicides/year. Tell the malandros you’re a homeboy from Venice. Watch what goes wrong.

As a rule, only assholes send someone else to fight their battles. If you get to feeling froggy, leap. In the first person.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
no plan survives contact with the enemy. biden didn't have a clear plan. his international support is fleeting... Prayers.

the 80's called, they want their foreign policy back.

what's going on with Iran? just give'm the plans, alright?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
On this board I tally maybe PRCD and nobody else.

I clicked it and read it. My machine does not have readme.txt with instructions on sending bitcoin, and none of my files have been encrypted with the extensions changed. Yet.

Most of it makes sense, then it goes into the same retarded "people in the West care about gay rights ergo Putin and Jinping will win" or some such stupidity.

Kamala's qualification is being a Senator and now a Vice President. Same as Biden's. More than LBJ. More than Kennedy. More than RMN. More than Reagan. More than Carter.

Only Millhouse has as impressive a resume on that list.

This is a country that survived the Presidents between Taylor and Lincoln, the trash heaps between Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, literally Coolidge and Hoover, the suck and fail that was the entire arc between Eisenhower and HW Bush, and W, Trump, and now Joey Ice Cream Cone.

Relax. She's the same asshole as the rest of the politicians. Same same.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. What, me worry? I’m the least worried of everyone that posts here. I’m lmafo @ those that think this event influences their lives.

It’s unlikely that I’ll be around for her second term. Enjoy!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
On this board I tally maybe PRCD and nobody else.

I clicked it and read it. My machine does not have readme.txt with instructions on sending bitcoin, and none of my files have been encrypted with the extensions changed. Yet.

Most of it makes sense, then it goes into the same retarded "people in the West care about gay rights ergo Putin and Jinping will win" or some such stupidity.

Kamala's qualification is being a Senator and now a Vice President. Same as Biden's. More than LBJ. More than Kennedy. More than RMN. More than Reagan. More than Carter.

Only Millhouse has as impressive a resume on that list.

This is a country that survived the Presidents between Taylor and Lincoln, the trash heaps between Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, literally Coolidge and Hoover, the suck and fail that was the entire arc between Eisenhower and HW Bush, and W, Trump, and now Joey Ice Cream Cone.

Relax. She's the same asshole as the rest of the politicians. Same same.
PREACH

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This has been Putins point for years. Get NATO off my border. If Putin and Mexico signed a joint defense agreement you can bet the US would not be sitting idly by.
Nobody thought Ukraine would be added to NATO, not even Putin.

But I like the logic - I want to keep nato off my border so I’ll expand our territory so we border nato countries.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Be kinda cool if Ukraine does manage to make the takeover painful and expensive enough for Putin to pull back. Seems like they have some serious fight in them but they are just dwarfed by the men and materiel that can be brought to bear by Russia

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Be kinda cool if Ukraine does manage to make the takeover painful and expensive enough for Putin to pull back. Seems like they have some serious fight in them but they are just dwarfed by the men and materiel that can be brought to bear by Russia
Yeah tank and fighter-bomber superiority...IMHO this is/going to be another shitty chapter in a long and sad history unfortunately.

Why isn't he in a mental institution?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah I was mansplaining to my wife about that poor region’s millennia of misery at the hands of various and diverse invading forces. like, who were the first poor european bastards to get decimated by terrifying hordes of arrow shooting Mongolian horse raiders? The Ukrainians. when the bubonic plague arrived from the east, who was the first country to lose like half their population in a few years? Ukraine. czarist ambitions to be taken more seriously by western monarchs and who suffers? Ukraine. Along come the commies…..now Putin. Poor bastards

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Nobody thought Ukraine would be added to NATO, not even Putin.

But I like the logic - I want to keep nato off my border so I’ll expand our territory so we border nato countries.
It's almost as if @VonMeister has never seen a map and knows fvck-all about who is and isn't in NATO.

Here's a list of member Nations...

Here's a map of Europe with NATO members in blue. I don't think @VonMeister is dumb enough to not know where Russia is...
Nato_and_non-nato_membership_in_Europe_in_2015.jpeg

countries_europe_map.jpg

By his own reasoning, why the fvck isn't Pooty invading Estonia & Latvia? Both are NATO members who actually share borders with Russia.

• Love

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
This is my theory…

Putin takes Ukraine and continues to make things bad enough on the foreign affairs front for Trump to beat Biden in 2024.

Trump repays the favor by withdrawing from NATO

Putin continues to advance unchecked by the west on one former Soviet State after another until the Soviet Union is restored. Some will cave to him and go down quietly with a weakened NATO. Others will put up an unsuccessful fight. Others like Belarus will gladly join the union.

Cold War 2.0 begins and all of St Reagan’s accomplishments are flushed down the toilet by Trump.
Nice try. But Trump will not be the GOP candidate in 2024.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I don't want to go to war.

But I don't get how this is the US picking this fight.

Do some research on Putin

Putin is a thug.

I think its funny that China, Iran, and Russia are ganging up on the US.

They should just wait for the US to eat itself up with retard power.
This is a key point. if our enemies perceive us as vulnerable right now, it's because we appear to be a fragile house of cards, atm - politically, culturally, socially, economically etc. The current President did not create this perception - the former prez did and continues to do so.