Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He also fought an offensive land war against them outnumbered 3 to 1.

The US has Russia 14:1 economically and better than 2:1 numerically.
The European Union has Russia 11:1 economically and 3:1 numerically.
Which is an advantage until you factor in who’s willing to commit bodies. My guess is neither of the above you listed.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Reactions: mundus

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Which is an advantage until you factor in who’s willing to commit bodies. My guess is neither of the above you listed.
Ding ding ding!

Same it true for the Ukrainians themselves:

I also wonder about morale in our own military after recent events. Wait - I don't. I know what it is. Sounds like we have some men on here willing to fight for the Ukraine though.

We didn't donate any air defense systems to the Ukrainians because we know they're just going to get rolled and then the RUssians will be able to reverse-engineer them like we did to their SA-10Bs acquired after the collapse of the USSR.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Didn't Hitler say something similar about Russia?

:shrug:
fair question and analog to an extent, but let’s not forget that Hitler was also a small minded lunatic in charge of a fanatical but ultimately doomed and out-manufactured German military industrial complex, dwarfed and defeated by the one led by the US, which is also very similar to today. With air and sea power alone we could leave not a single viable military force in any corner of the world the Russians may care to stage their offensive. It’s a matter of whether we decide Ukraine’s sovereignty warrants that sort of overwhelming force or not.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Today was Fatherland Day in Russia. Lots of celebrations and fireworks. 100 years since the Red Army was founded. So basically this whole Ukraine thing is just a way to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Today was Fatherland Day in Russia. Lots of celebrations and fireworks. 100 years since the Red Army was founded. So basically this whole Ukraine thing is just a way to celebrate. By taking over another country.
It's all black-and-white/ good-vs.evil for Narrative-Americans. We had nothing to do with this. Definitely nothing to do with it.

Anyone with the right ethnic makeup can join the Azov Battalion and defend the Ukraine.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
sh!t just got real in Ukraine.

Imagine having to pick up your family and gtfo of your own country, or worse, having to stay behind to fight for it.

Good luck to the Ukrainian people. I hope for the best.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Imagine having to pick up your family and gtfo of your own country, or worse, having to stay behind to fight for it.

Welcome to America south of the Rio Grande.

• Sad
Reactions: r32

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Imagine sending your child to die in Ukraine because the MIC decided the US is the world police

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Welcome to America south of the Rio Grande.
Between Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, and Ukraine, how many has the US displaced or killed either directly or indirectly?