Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Which is an advantage until you factor in who’s willing to commit bodies. My guess is neither of the above you listed.
Guess all you want. The scoreboard says 150k Germans served in literally Afghanistan.

The places with volunteer armies, they're not all going to quit. The places with compulsory armies, aka the most likely places for Russia to invade, they've been preparing for, fighting, or under the yoke of losing this exact war, for like 300 years.

I'm not saying the US should send people to die for a couple parts of Eastern Ukraine. But if push comes to shove, Europe is going to shove Russia's sh!t in. They have more economic might and more people.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It’s a good thing Trump isn’t a government official, elected or otherwise. It’s a bad thing that you continue to bring him up in spite of his lack of relevance in this situation. Or any other situation. You are the poster boi for tds.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
again, how is this Biden’s fook up? Or is everything just Biden’s fault now?

for real, does anyone actually think TDS is worse than BDS still?
Depends who you ask. Lots of the GOP consultant class can't bilk campaign money because they crossed Der Schtumpenfuhrer, and now they're churning out op-eds about how Trump is dangerous to their payche--uhhh, I mean Democracy, and it's no fair if Trump cuts off their money and does all the sh!t they were gonna do with Mitch anyway.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Will this go down as less worst of a fuk up than Biden's fook up in Afghanistan or more worse of a fuk up????
It’s meaningless. It’s not our problem

Failure would be any military action

Remember, Biden’s main success has been Afghanistan

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Guess all you want. The scoreboard says 150k Germans served in literally Afghanistan.

The places with volunteer armies, they're not all going to quit. The places with compulsory armies, aka the most likely places for Russia to invade, they've been preparing for, fighting, or under the yoke of losing this exact war, for like 300 years.

I'm not saying the US should send people to die for a couple parts of Eastern Ukraine. But if push comes to shove, Europe is going to shove Russia's sh!t in. They have more economic might and more people.
I doubt the EU willingness to fight. Bark, yes. Bite, no.

Reactions: Sharky

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
sh!t just got real in Ukraine.

Imagine having to pick up your family and gtfo of your own country, or worse, having to stay behind to fight for it.

Good luck to the Ukrainian people. I hope for the best.
As with most of the conflicts of this kind, things are not as black and white as they seem.

Reality is much messier.

Russia sees Ukraine the same way US saw Cuba in 1962.

Also, Ukraine was never a country, like Kosovo was never a country.

Not justifying the occupation by any means but not everything is clear cut in this conflict.

But the posturing on all sides is ridiculous.

This was a good listen...

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It’s a good thing Trump isn’t a government official, elected or otherwise. It’s a bad thing that you continue to bring him up in spite of his lack of relevance in this situation. Or any other situation. You are the poster boi for tds.
Shut up stupid, same idiotic thing every day.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I doubt the EU willingness to fight. Bark, yes. Bite, no.
I don't think the EU wants war over Eastern Ukraine. I expect they'll do jack sh!t.

But I don't see how, in a million years, 150K Germans would fight for the US in Afghanistan by dint of NATO, for the Taliban simply harboring Al Qaida, but they're not going to bat for their neighbors.

That's a very recent proven track record of a shitload of EU nations who are member nations of NATO willing to fight. In a country thousands of miles away, on behalf of a country thousands of miles away.

Poland's willing to follow W into Iraq you think they need a pep talk to defend their country against Russia? LOLZ

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Ebola on a fully loaded ICBM-levels of dangerously based and red pilled.
So, are you saying that it’s going to take more than a flight of B52’s and 1,000lb bombs? Thanks General Mundus.

On the EU, GB is busy trying to oust the PM over a covid wine party at No. 10. Germany is loaded up with refugee problems and a new leader. France ditto on the refugee problem plus Macroon. Who are the other big players outside of the above three both economically and more importantly militarily?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
He screams at the sky each night before bed to get out the last bits of Trump Derangement so he can sleep. It really is sad and pathetic. Ever notice how he never blames Biden for any of this? Strange.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I don't think the EU wants war over Eastern Ukraine. I expect they'll do jack sh!t.

But I don't see how, in a million years, 150K Germans would fight for the US in Afghanistan by dint of NATO, for the Taliban simply harboring Al Qaida, but they're not going to bat for their neighbors.

That's a very recent proven track record of a shitload of EU nations who are member nations of NATO willing to fight. In a country thousands of miles away, on behalf of a country thousands of miles away.

Poland's willing to follow W into Iraq you think they need a pep talk to defend their country against Russia? LOLZ
NATO is not the same force that it once was.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So, are you saying that it’s going to take more than a flight of B52’s and 1,000lb bombs? Thanks General Mundus.
I'm saying ifallalot's opinion that GTFO of Afghanistan by any means as quickly as possible shows adherence to his own thinking vs "his team" trying to dunk on Biden in the short term is big dick energy. Also reminiscent of Trump telling 16 other GOP Presidential candidates, headed by Jeb Bush, the entire GOP, and the entire country that Iraq was a mistake, ON A GOP PRIMARY DEBATE STAGE, is likewise big dick energy.

On the EU, GB is busy trying to oust the PM over a covid wine party at No. 10. Germany is loaded up with refugee problems and a new leader. France ditto on the refugee problem plus Macroon. Who are the other big players outside of the above three both economically and more importantly militarily?
Literally Italy has Russia covered economically by themselves. GB is not in the EU and is one of the more aggro NATO nations - see Falklands, Iraq 1, and Iraq 2: W Boogaloo. I don't think the refugee problems are nearly as bad as you claim. Merkel took a hit in 2015 and left office to retire more popular than she'd ever been. France has had a shitload of North Africans for decades. I think this is a Fox News bullshit story.

Some cars getting torched in Brussels and Paris isn't the end of the EU. I am pretty sure Sweden is doing the worst, since they took a million people and their country only had 9 million. There's 83 million people in Germany. 1.7 million people seven years ago... I don't see the big deal here.

NATO is not the same force that it once was.
Neither is Russia.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

The EU is not a military organization and will of course not fight. They will give up Ukraine.

NATO will fight, though. Not for ukraine but for themselves. They remember the last time an autocratic despot tried to unify Europe under his rule.

If Vald rolls tanks on Lithuania in order to "preserve access to Kalinningrad" or some such pretense, a general NATO - Russia war will ensue. And we will fight, using air and sea power at first.