go Niners!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The line is down to -5.5 Green Bay, and the inclement weather reports seem to favor the team with the bigger bullies up front and a better running game (Niners). Packers are favored at home, as they should be, but I am somewhat optimistic.
The o/u would be more than 47 on a crisp sunny winter day, but it will be windy, cold, and possibly snowy. Bet the under.
ringer ringing the register.

Jimmy G had some bad drops early in the game. I am guessing we saw frigid air temps affecting pass catching and also footing. That pick he threw was pretty bad though.

Jimmy G is a good QB, but not irreplaceable. I could definitely see trading him and trying to get some secondary help and a right tackle. But that 75 yard play was a coverage bust, not a lack of athletic talent.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
ringer ringing the register.

Jimmy G had some bad drops early in the game. I am guessing we saw frigid air temps affecting pass catching and also footing. That pick he threw was pretty bad though.
he's lucky - he had a couple of careless tosses that could have quite easily been picked off. i keep thinking they're just not good enough - like they're just not quite a complete team - to go all the way but they keep surprising me and falling up the ladder.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
he's lucky - he had a couple of careless tosses that could have quite easily been picked off. i keep thinking they're just not good enough - like they're just not quite a complete team - to go all the way but they keep surprising me and falling up the ladder.
Most NFL teams, even in the playoffs, are incomplete. The Bengals are lucky they have Burrow on a rookie deal but they have no offensive line at all. If you aren't lucky enough to get a playoff-caliber QB in the draft AND have a team in place while they're still on their rookie deal, you're probably going to have to rob Peter to pay the QB.

Reactions: sussle

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I normally don't watch non-niner games but holy sh!t the two games today were off the chart crazy 4th quarters. I was pulling for the kid from Firebaugh (Central Valley) but Buffalo defense could not stop them. Wild games.

Reactions: Hump

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
I normally don't watch non-niner games but holy sh!t the two games today were off the chart crazy 4th quarters. I was pulling for the kid from Firebaugh (Central Valley) but Buffalo defense could not stop them. Wild games.
I can't remember a playoff weekend of better football. After that last hit Beasley took, I don't think he'll remember either.

Buoy_maker

OTF status
Feb 20, 2017
Ever since the talk of trent Williams being the best player in the team/league stuff he’s been having boneheaded penalties every game.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
  • Love
Reactions: sirfun

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Kicking it deep for a touchback instead of squibbing it with 13 seconds left really bit the Bills in the ass.

I missed the Cincy/Titans game but the other three games were insane. And I love to see Rodgers cry into his mullet.
Yeah that loss falls squarely on that kick and the resulting **** poor defense for the 3 plays that led to the easy tie. 13 seconds. That will hurt for years

waxhead

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 31, 2009
Yep. 13 seconds left and they couldn't prevent a score-I was pulling for them but they didn't deserve to win. Great game, great weekend for football.

Kicking it deep for a touchback instead of squibbing it with 13 seconds left really bit the Bills in the ass.

I missed the Cincy/Titans game but the other three games were insane. And I love to see Rodgers cry into his mullet.