Hypochondria

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No, what I'm saying is that I'm in Tahoe, ifailalot is in Phoenix and his diaper is so full of sh!t that I can smell it from here.
When our kids were little my wife could smell which of the little fuckers had pissed in the shower. You’d have made a good mom with a sense of smell that reached hundreds of miles. Maybe not? A good dad? We already know about that.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
When our kids were little my wife could smell which of the little fuckers had pissed in the shower. You’d have made a good mom with a sense of smell that reached hundreds of miles. Maybe not? A good dad? We already know about that.
I know who farted with exceptional accuracy

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
My Dad was on a plane once where someone was ripping arse nearby repeatedly. Straight SBDs. Everyone was looking around and pointing fingers at each other and denying (or supplying?) it was them.

Then the woman sitting next to my Dad points to a guy and says "it's him, he's doing it again". He's like, how do you know? She pointed out that he keeps putting on cologne/after shave. Sure enough, shortly after . . . . :toilet:

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So let me get this straight, you make your living off of regulations while spending your days crying on the internet about regulations? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That would make him an expert at the idiocy and waste of regulations

Use your thinking cap

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Just like half the antivaxxers here on the erBB who think they’re healthy cause they surf a couple days a week and think this only happens to disgusting fat bodies. You don’t even do that.
I do a lot more than surf

Surfing is a recreational activity that can barely be considered exercise to anyone who's even in moderately good shape. Like softball

• Haha
Reactions: Kento and mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Surfing is a recreational activity that can barely be considered exercise to anyone who's even in moderately good shape. Like softball
finally, a decent analogy...

ahahahahaa

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

LUMMAO OB last week and (early on in the cleanup) out East woulda fuct yo shee tup. It's not surfing's fault that most towns aren't Playa Zicatela or OB. Actually, on second thought, it is. WTF surfing!!11!!!?????

Regular surfing disgusting fat body out. Jelly donuts sold separately. May get stuck upon obstacle and fail to join beloved corps.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
LUMMAO OB last week and (early on in the cleanup) out East woulda fuct yo shee tup. It's not surfing's fault that most towns aren't Playa Zicatela or OB. Actually, on second thought, it is. WTF surfing!!11!!!?????

Regular surfing disgusting fat body out. Jelly donuts sold separately. May get stuck upon obstacle and fail to join beloved corps.
But how many people are surfing there?

This is surfing for the vast majority of surfers

1642614476404.png

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

As someone who is in moderately good shape, let me tell that you that, oh man, it's exercise all right. :roflmao:

GTFO with softball. You exert yourself more playing backgammon.

Reactions: mundus

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
As someone who is in moderately good shape, let me tell that you that, oh man, it's exercise all right. :roflmao:

GTFO with softball. You exert yourself more playing backgammon.
I wonder how many calories he burns driving his gladiator to Golden Corral?

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I wonder how many calories he burns driving his gladiator to Golden Corral?
Waffle House, get it right

And someone who lives in LA trying to say someone else lives with mutants? GTFO :roflmao:

http://instagr.am/p/CYaEuXULBuC/