Gasoline Gasoline!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Uh, if AC is why the stock fell then LOL

These are the same people who told us to dump Netflix because they’re switching to streaming and that nothing will ever become of it.
People are getting way ahead of themselves just a tad, in all this "EV's will solve Climate Change" hype.

Just like fully autonomous driving is going to happen regularly in the next year or 2.:monkey:

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I don't know but it's going to be a hell of a fight between the traditional Ds and the woke Ds.
The woke Ds are six or seven representatives and like 10% of the primary electorate. Kamala Harris has a record as an overzealous prosecutor and Pete has a record as a technocrat who gentrifies black neighborhoods. They're both traditional/moderate Ds politically.

It's like a football team where one QB has a bit more experience, but a low ceiling, and there is a younger one with a higher ceiling but a bit rookie. So the locker room is prone to division. One of those, if you have two QBs, you have no QBs. Your backup is really good for a backup no matter what, your starter has some drawbacks for a starter, no matter what.

Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Tulsi stood up for herself against HRC and called out Harris’s prosecution history. Which effectively blackballs her and puts her on suicide watch :drowning:
Biden claimed working with Segregationists and won the black vote in South Carolina. Tulsi's problem appealing to the (D) is more likely her victim-y whining on Fox News where she pretends she's not an empty vessel (other than her ambition).

I would argue Tulsi stood up for Bernie, who most of the (D) actively do NOT want.

Reactions: grapedrink

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC

"When it comes to sales of electric cars, Norway is in a league of its own. In September, battery-powered electric vehicles accounted for 77.5 percent of all new cars sold. That figure makes Norway a world leader by a long way—leapfrogging over the UK, where 15 percent of new car sales were electric as of October, and the US, where that number is just 2.6 percent."
I'm not going to read the article but does it say how they're going to charge all these cars

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Biden released oil from the strategic reserve to help drop gas prices, of course team retard will suddenly be against this.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You plug em in
I lol’d but that’s correct. Where available. Not here in my lifetime but for most people posting here it’s a done deal.

I’d like to have one of those Tesla trucks for beer runs to El Roble...

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
you guys a pretty funny

I'd assume Norway dosen't have great solar capabilities ......