Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I’m paraphrasing here so feel free to correct where I’ve blown it, but just so everyone has a baseline where we’re working from:

Q: Duffy, how many people have to die before you would consider major/meaningful gun bans?

A: All of them.

Now apply this to other areas. :shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I’m paraphrasing here so feel free to correct where I’ve blown it, but just so everyone has a baseline where we’re working from:

Q: Duffy, how many people have to die before you would consider major/meaningful gun bans?

A: All of them.

Now apply this to other areas. :shrug:
Covid most negatively effects unvaccinated older people. It's the single best electoral weapon the (D) have had since Obama's speech abilities.

Get out of the way and let a real baller ball.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Do people who’ve had chicken pox get a chicken pox vaccine?
1 - If you've had chicken pox and aren't a health care professional, pregnant or immuno-compromised, chicken pox vaccine not recommended.

2 - If you have been exposed to chicken pox, it is recommended you get the vaccine before you show symptoms.

3 - Because I had chicken pox, I got the newest Shingles vaccine because I didn't want to go through what my aunt suffered through.

I wonder which vaccine has a lower risk of complications after receiving the shot(s).

Hold on, let me check......

Chicken pox vaccine effects
1637098087072.png

Shingles vaccine effects

1637098408767.png

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
We’re not vaccinating our kids. He can mandate til he’s blue in the face and it will do nothing. There is no scientific argument for vaccinating anyone under thirty whether or not they’ve had COVID

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
We’re not vaccinating our kids. He can mandate til he’s blue in the face and it will do nothing. There is no scientific argument for vaccinating anyone under thirty whether or not they’ve had COVID
My oldest is in the process of getting on a forestry fire fighting crew. He will get the jab in the process. He does not want it, knows he does not need it, knows that society will not benefit from him getting it.

No fucking comment.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My 6 year old just got his first dose Saturday. So far no blood clots or myocarditis. :jamon:
My niece and nephew just got theirs and my sister sent me the sh!t her batshit crazy QaNon believing antivaxxer mother-in-law sent her in response and I snarfed coffee all over my desk laughing. Some sh!t about them turning into robot slaves forever.

ADC9CB31-A10A-4D60-9D24-1DBB8148960D.jpeg

Last edited:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
My niece and nephew just got theirs and my sister sent me the sh!t her batshit crazy QaNon believing antivaxxer mother-in-law sent her in response and I snarfed coffee all over my desk laughing. Some sh!t about them turning into robot slaves forever.
I'm sorry this is happening to your sister.

• Love

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

View attachment 119424
I was thinking about your sister the other day....

what a trip

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I was thinking about your sister the other day....

what a trip
Such a weird small world isn’t it?

Hopefully your thoughts weren’t of the impure variety.

Last edited:

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca

View attachment 119424
Lol yeah my dad’s been swallowing Joseph Mercola’s bull$hit and supplements for years.

Update: kiddo not dead or a robot yet. No sore arm or sickness after. However his inheritance will likely be spent on dirtbikes, booze, and travel.

• Love

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

View attachment 119424

Now the herd is restless. And experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have set aside herd immunity as a national goal.
The result is that even if vaccination were universal, the coronavirus would probably continue to spread.

“We would discourage” thinking in terms of “a strict goal,” he said.

The nation's top infectious disease expert says he believes the definition of being 'fully vaccinated' against COVID-19 in the U.S. could change to include booster shots.
'In my opinion, boosters are ultimately going to become a part of the standard regimen and not just a bonus,' he told Axios on Tuesday.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I've had minor chest pain since taking the J&J about a month ago. Is this normal?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm getting a booster this upcoming week as the local research study I've been participating in offered me $200 to do it.

I received $300 for the original shot.

I want to participate in more studies.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
My oldest is in the process of getting on a forestry fire fighting crew. He will get the jab in the process. He does not want it, knows he does not need it, knows that society will not benefit from him getting it.

No fucking comment.
I grabbed lunch at a fast food restaurant while driving thru Ventura county. No sign on the door and I’m not a resident, so I figured no worries. Karen at the counter checked me immediately and I pointed out that there was no sign, and she’s basically like: “you should know”.

Like bitch, no I shouldn’t