Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I get the feeling that people who don't want to get the jab are people who don't like to be told what to do.

It's all stems from that.
Or maybe people are looking at the extremely low risk of any serious issues from COVID and deciding they don’t need the vaccine.

Or maybe some people have natural antibodies from infection and recovery and don’t need the shot.

Do people who’ve had chicken pox get a chicken pox vaccine?

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
He thinks that choosing one restaurant over another hurts “the economy“ somehow.

Snd here I thought MBP was one of the smarter posters here.
Again, you’re completely missing the point and ignoring a previous conversation and omitting some key points you said.

i tHoT yU wErE a smArTeR pOsTeR is up there with “stay in your lane”

Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Again, you’re completely missing the point and ignoring a previous conversation and omitting some key points you said.

i tHoT yU wErE a smArTeR pOsTeR is up there with “stay in your lane”
What’s the point that I’m missing? Explain to me again how choosing one business over another hurts the economy. Explain to me how supporting a restaurant that is getting harassed over a STUPID rule (wear a mask while walking to your table) by getting a bunch of friends to eat there tonight instead of at home hurts the economy.

Please. I’d like hear it.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
What’s the point that I’m missing? Explain to me again how choosing one business over another hurts the economy. Explain to me how supporting a restaurant that is getting harassed over a STUPID rule (wear a mask while walking to your table) by getting a bunch of friends to eat there tonight instead of at home hurts the economy.

Please. I’d like hear it.
Revisit the prior thread we discussed this topic.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
“Missing Context. A Canadian study had found that the incidence rate of myocarditis is 1 in 1,000 following an mRNA vaccine. The study has since been retracted due to an error making the above calculation, where the denominator was incorrect by a factor of roughly 25.”

Reactions: Norm' and Mr Doof

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
please re-read his claim and take another swing, sir
numJuvenileCovidDeaths/numJuvenilePopulation is close enough to zero to be treated as zero

same is true for hospitalizations

data sources

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
numJuvenileCovidDeaths/numJuvenilePopulation is close enough to zero to be treated as zero

same is true for hospitalizations

data sources

And adverse reactions to the vaccine!

#winning

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Do you know how many non-obese and otherwise healthy 6 year olds have died or even been hospitalized from COVID?

Um, that would somewhere around ZERO.
you're ignoring the majority of the words in his sentence to very narrowly focus solely on children

74 children between ages 5 and 14 have died from covid (last I checked)

the point is that he very disingenuously inserts the "non-obese and otherwise healthy" part which is not reported data

it's this low-key nonsense that plagues his thinking....thin crust of rationality floating on a sea of wtflol

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
you're ignoring the majority of the words in his sentence to very narrowly focus solely on children
factoring in the rest of those words can only shrink the numerator and thus bring the quotient even closer to his conclusion of "around zero"

:shrug:

edit - doesn't matter really - discussion seems pointless as far as I can tell - nobody changing their perspective on this

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

74 children between ages 5 and 14 have died from covid (last I checked)

the point is that he very disingenuously inserts the "non-obese and otherwise healthy" part which is not reported data

it's this low-key nonsense that plagues his thinking....thin crust of rationality floating on a sea of wtflol
74!?!?!?!

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES WE GOT A PANDEMIC