Boosters for everyone (for ever and ever)…Mask up, bitches!

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
GO TO THE DOCTOR
what doesn't kill makes you stronger right? read that it may be minor inflammation, it's been a month and I haven't croaked yet. felt a bit of an electric shock in the heart about 15-30 minutes afterwards, figured it was the body's natural response to the virus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Such a weird small world isn’t it?

Hopefully your thoughts weren’t of the impure variety.
I was wondering if she still had contact info for the cute girls that lived across the hall from us...

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I grabbed lunch at a fast food restaurant while driving thru Ventura county. No sign on the door and I’m not a resident, so I figured no worries. Karen at the counter checked me immediately and I pointed out that there was no sign, and she’s basically like: “you should know”.

Like bitch, no I shouldn’t
GRAPEDRINK JUST STROGANOFF'D VENTURA!!!!

ahahahaha

fast food? dafuq? there's that crazy taco place on Main by the Woodcraft

easy on and off 101

optional side trip to Sharky's to annoy him

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've had minor chest pain since taking the J&J about a month ago. Is this normal?
Don't be such a pussy.

You've had minor chest pains in the past but now your neuroception is all messed up.
'
Your body will tell you when it's time to go to the dr.

You just have to listen.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Don't be such a pussy.

You've had minor chest pains in the past but now your neuroception is all messed up.
'
Your body will tell you when it's time to go to the dr.

You just have to listen.
no this is different, feels like extra pressure inside the heart. been an athlete all my life and know my own body very well. have read that this can be a side effect from the vax, still not worried I'm sure it will subside eventually.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
what doesn't kill makes you stronger right? read that it may be minor inflammation, it's been a month and I haven't croaked yet. felt a bit of an electric shock in the heart about 15-30 minutes afterwards, figured it was the body's natural response to the virus
IDK. Could be a sub-acute heart inflammation. Did you already have COVID before the vax? If so, you're more likely to have side effects AFAIK. Since I'm not a doctor, I say go to the doctor. I'm no expert but your heart is pretty important.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
no this is different, feels like extra pressure inside the heart. been an athlete all my life and know my own body very well. have read that this can be a side effect from the vax, still not worried I'm sure it will subside eventually.
I have that. On my left side.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
i recommend seeing a nurse

good doctors are rare in my experience, but there are a lot of really great nurses out there

even if you're feeling fine, see a nurse!

1637249441608.png

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
GRAPEDRINK JUST STROGANOFF'D VENTURA!!!!

ahahahaha

fast food? dafuq? there's that crazy taco place on Main by the Woodcraft

easy on and off 101

optional side trip to Sharky's to annoy him
I was en route to NCSD and already running late, so no time for any goodness like that :foreheadslap:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
IDK. Could be a sub-acute heart inflammation. Did you already have COVID before the vax? If so, you're more likely to have side effects AFAIK. Since I'm not a doctor, I say go to the doctor. I'm no expert but your heart is pretty important.
been tested multiple times for travel and never popped positive. had these weird dents in my thumbnails a few months back, also read a news article saying that it could be an indicator of past covid infection. never felt sick so it may have been a minor unnoticeable case. talked to my mother who works in health care and she said the same thing, a strong reaction to the vax is indicative of past infection. who knows? seems like even the "professionals" have no idea what they're talking about.

I don't go to the doctor unless it's an emergency, last time it was for staples in the head a few years back :monkey:

had my arm stitched up a few months back by the lifeguards when the board hit me during a closeout tube :foreheadslap:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I grabbed lunch at a fast food restaurant while driving thru Ventura county. No sign on the door and I’m not a resident, so I figured no worries. Karen at the counter checked me immediately and I pointed out that there was no sign, and she’s basically like: “you should know”.

Like bitch, no I shouldn’t
Theres no mask mandate in Ventura county.

• Dislike
Reactions: Driftcoast

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach