Why are democrats trying to stop an audit of the votes in Arizona?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So they've recounted the votes both valid and fraudulent and concluded that they had previously counted the valid and fraudulent votes correctly. OK. Got it. Now match the votes up to the voter rolls and residency records and get back to us.

Pretty laughable to see the same people who screamed bloody murder about rigged elections when Hillary lost and about this audit suddenly acting like an obstructed partial audit is vindication when it really isn't. The issues in this election go far beyond counting the ballots. The count wasn't the core issue. The core issues were mass mail in balloting where the actual votes are unverifiable and unconstitutional changes to the process in places like Pennsylvania all to favor one particular candidate.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So they've recounted the votes both valid and fraudulent and concluded that they had previously counted the valid and fraudulent votes correctly. OK. Got it. Now match the votes up to the voter rolls and residency records and get back to us.

Pretty laughable to see the same people who screamed bloody murder about rigged elections when Hillary lost and about this audit suddenly acting like an obstructed partial audit is vindication when it really isn't. The issues in this election go far beyond counting the ballots. The count wasn't the core issue. The core issues were mass mail in balloting where the actual votes are unverifiable and unconstitutional changes to the process in places like Pennsylvania all to favor one particular candidate.
Completely delusional. Accept the results like you screeched about nonstop, hypocrite.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Completely delusional. Accept the results like you screeched about nonstop, hypocrite.
Who says I haven't accepted the results? I accept that Biden was awarded a corrupt election and that nothing is going to change that. The corruption was glaring from the supreme court right on down to local precincts. It is what it is.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Who says I haven't accepted the results? I accept that Biden was awarded a corrupt election and that nothing is going to change that. The corruption was glaring from the supreme court right on down to local precincts. It is what it is.
Back to delusional ravings, common sense tell you this?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Nobody screamed that the election was rigged against Hillary.

Plenty of people screamed about Russia‘s influence and disinformation campaigns.

Craig obviously doesn’t understand how the Arizona audit worked if he thinks that fraudulent votes were counted in the tally. His monumental stupidity is on display once again. He’s the mischievous dog fable incarnate.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Nobody screamed that the election was rigged against Hillary.
Short memory or just lying again Josh?

Regardless, if anyone is looking for me today, I'll be busy. Got a lot on my plate and there is sort of a wave. Before I can surf I need to deal with this project. Hal, the picture below is of a surfboard. You don't surf so just helping you to understand what you are looking at. As for the rest of you who do actually surf, please folks, do not buy into this whole EPS Epexy Ecoboard bullshit garbage. These boards are sh!t. They are sh!t to repair. Literally made out of the crappiest grade of packaging foam money can buy. The maker of this board touts this "Technology" as its most durable epoxy construction. Seriously, I'd hate to see the less durable version. Tissue paper glassing over 2# packing foam with no stringer. Sheesh. Remember this post before you spend $900+ for an EPS Epoxy HP Shortboard. If you're not a team rider getting your boards for nothing or next to nothing buy a truly eco friendly board made out of polyester resin and polyurethane foam. Rant over.

242984013_10215990838802602_7988827136862546767_n.jpg

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Short memory or just lying again Josh?

Regardless, if anyone is looking for me today, I'll be busy. Got a lot on my plate and there is sort of a wave. Before I can surf I need to deal with this project. Hal, the picture below is of a surfboard. You don't surf so just helping you to understand what you are looking at. As for the rest of you who do actually surf, please folks, do not buy into this whole EPS Epexy Ecoboard bullshit garbage. These boards are sh!t. They are sh!t to repair. Literally made out of the crappiest grade of packaging foam money can buy. The maker of this board touts this "Technology" as its most durable epoxy construction. Seriously, I'd hate to see the less durable version. Tissue paper glassing over 2# packing foam with no stringer. Sheesh. Remember this post before you spend $900+ for an EPS Epoxy HP Shortboard. If you're not a team rider getting your boards for nothing or next to nothing buy a truly eco friendly board made out of polyester resin and polyurethane foam. Rant over.

View attachment 116791
Take it to design forum, Kook!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Who screamed bloody murder about election fraud with Hillary?

Hillary lost to Drumpf 304-227 despite winning the popular vote and conceded the same day as the election. Biden had 2 more electoral votes than Trump did in 2016 and the popular vote and
Trump and his cult of dotards haven’t stopped bitching about it since.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Who screamed bloody murder about election fraud with Hillary?

Hillary lost to Drumpf 304-227 despite winning the popular vote and conceded the same day as the election. Biden had 2 more electoral votes than Trump did in 2016 and the popular vote and
Trump and his cult of dotards haven’t stopped bitching about it since.
A pack of brainwashed loosers led of the cliff by the pied piper of the stupid, angry, and corrupt.