Why are democrats trying to stop an audit of the votes in Arizona?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's really bad the republicans are challenging the legitimacy of the elections in spite of the dearth of evidence proving their assertion.

I don't see how this can't end badly for them and the country.

Someone explain to me how this can not not end badly.

Fatso?

Can you help me out?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think they are really trying to destroy the Country and hope to be left in charge when the dust settles, Seems awful but their brainwashed rube voters love it. Sooner or later we will see another Civil war I think.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
What's that supposed to mean ya Dummy?
whoosadummy ?? :) )

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
if you knew how to mix epoxy correctly it wouldn’t take forever to cure, and you’d also know how long before you can sand.
If you knew anything about epoxy, you'd know that you don't adjust your mix to alter curing times. You just have to wait........and then wait some more. Don't wait long enough and you waste sandpaper. Hate working with the sh!t and that's why I usually turn away requests for repairs on them. Let someone else deal with it. A repair that would take 2 hours start to finish on a PU/PE board gets spread out over two days when its Epoxy.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's really bad the republicans are challenging the legitimacy of the elections in spite of the dearth of evidence proving their assertion.

I don't see how this can't end badly for them and the country.

Someone explain to me how this can not not end badly.

Fatso?

Can you help me out?
Maybe Dems shouldn't have called the 2016 election illegitimate for the past 5 years

It's only going to get worse

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If you knew anything about epoxy, you'd know that you don't adjust your mix to alter curing times. You just have to wait........and then wait some more. Don't wait long enough and you waste sandpaper. Hate working with the sh!t and that's why I usually turn away requests for repairs on them. Let someone else deal with it. A repair that would take 2 hours start to finish on a PU/PE board gets spread out over two days when its Epoxy.
In this weather you should have no problems with epoxy, I have tried in the winter in an unheated garage, that was a bit of a nightmare.

Reactions: hal9000