Why are democrats trying to stop an audit of the votes in Arizona?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
If you knew anything about epoxy, you'd know that you don't adjust your mix to alter curing times. You just have to wait........and then wait some more. Don't wait long enough and you waste sandpaper. Hate working with the sh!t and that's why I usually turn away requests for repairs on them. Let someone else deal with it. A repair that would take 2 hours start to finish on a PU/PE board gets spread out over two days when its Epoxy.
The butthurt is real.

It’s the most basic form of stoichiometry, everyone knows this. Cures in a few hours and sands the next day.

So instead of standing around watching epoxy cure you could have been surfing yesterday but you posted on erBB all day.

Also, LOLOLOLOLOL at your claim that polyester/polyurethane boards are eco-friendly. There’s nothing eco-friendly about anything in surfing.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Any rightwing nonsense you won't believe?
I don't believe the Cyber Ninjas findings for two reasons

1. Their business name
2. The wire management i've seen in photos of the auditors. Anyone that unorganized cannot be trusted

However, I do believe that media outlets are fantastically biased and will always omit facts that goes against their preferred narrative in order to serve as functional propaganda outlets for people like you, their lap dogs

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Maybe Dems shouldn't have called the 2016 election illegitimate for the past 5 years

It's only going to get worse
Did Hillary try to challenge the outcome the way trump has?

Did hillary try to get states to over turn the outcome or riot?

I don't see you can honestly attribute causality to the dems.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Did Hillary try to challenge the outcome the way trump has?

Did hillary try to get states to over turn the outcome or riot?

I don't see you can honestly attribute causality to the dems.
Yes- see RUSHA, Mueller, Impeachment, etc
Yes- see Inauguration Day

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

1. Their business name
2. The wire management i've seen in photos of the auditors. Anyone that unorganized cannot be trusted

However, I do believe that media outlets are fantastically biased and will always omit facts that goes against their preferred narrative in order to serve as functional propaganda outlets for people like you, their lap dogs
I have never once seen call out the bias on the right which is magnitudes worse, Biden is getting killed by the so called Librul media. On the other hand anybody on the right who criticized Trump even slightly was dissappeared.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I have never once seen call out the bias on the right which is magnitudes worse, Biden is getting killed by the so called Librul media. On the other hand anybody on the right who criticized Trump even slightly was dissappeared.
You truly live on a different plane of reality

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
This from the guy who admitted previously that he doesn't really surf much and tried to claim that he's a skater instead. Yea, you're real core Bro. :roflmao:
I’m getting so much free rent and you’re just making sh!t up now.

I’ve surfed and skated my whole life, and don’t really understand people who surf but don’t skate. The two go hand-in-hand IMO. If I said that I don’t surf much its probably because the waves are sh!t in NJ 90% or the time.

West-coasters take note: when a New Jerseyan gets all high and mighty about how great the surf is here they’re referring to 3-4 weeks out of the entire year. The waves here really are as bad as you think the whole rest of the time.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
My god, now parroting Gromsdad:foreheadslap:
Where have you been?

I've been making this argument since the beginning

The whole Trump presidency was a tantrum because the Chosen One didn't win. We're still dealing with it today

Those in charge will never let an undesirable in again

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I’m getting so much free rent and you’re just making sh!t up now.

I’ve surfed and skated my whole life, and don’t really understand people who surf but don’t skate. The two go hand-in-hand IMO. If I said that I don’t surf much its probably because the waves are sh!t in NJ 90% or the time.

West-coasters take note: when a New Jerseyan gets all high and mighty about how great the surf is here they’re referring to 3-4 weeks out of the entire year. The waves here really are as bad as you think the whole rest of the time.
Don't you know Ocean City works on every possible tide, swell and wind angle?

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Where have you been?

I've been making this argument since the beginning

The whole Trump presidency was a tantrum because the Chosen One didn't win. We're still dealing with it today

Those in charge will never let an undesirable in again
To compare the 2 is absurd, Trump actually tried a coup, and it is proven.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
:roflmao:

Like i said, different reality

COO INSERECKSHUN
Dude, Trump pressured every relevant authority to overturn the results all the way up to the VP, and encouraged a mob to storm the capital as votes were counted, a attempted coup by any definition. You really are a political Flat Earther.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

1. Their business name
If they would have found a few thousand extra votes for Trump you would be vehemently defending their findings.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Don't you know Ocean City works on every possible tide, swell and wind angle?
Without a doubt there are more options in terms of breaks that work on varying wind and tide combos available within 10 miles of my house than virtually any other location in NJ. Even within one mile in either direction of me offers more variety than large swaths of this state. Undeniable fact.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000 and mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The butthurt is real.

It’s the most basic form of stoichiometry, everyone knows this. Cures in a few hours and sands the next day.

So instead of standing around watching epoxy cure you could have been surfing yesterday but you posted on erBB all day.

Also, LOLOLOLOLOL at your claim that polyester/polyurethane boards are eco-friendly. There’s nothing eco-friendly about anything in surfing.
I've surfed the past three days in a row. How about you? Be honest.

The most eco friendly board is the one that lasts the longest.

EPS foam is the worst

Epoxy resin is the best

I really like epoxy over a dense PU blank
About 15 years ago I got into glassing PU blanks with epoxy. Did a bunch of boards that way. Still have a few of them. The epoxies back then turned amber in about 6-months. Switched back to PU/PE.