Album Surfboards

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Parker can suss out his soyboy dims and cancel the orders with a snap of his fingers.

that, or salad was hoping for a bro deal and Parker said noooope.

either way, kale broccoli seems to have already fulfilled that sort of qs-wannabe-ripper-review space.
What if i told you Matt passed on the idea (in Morpheus voice from the Matrix)

1627422918794.png

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
Plasmic > is more fun than Superbuzz,,,,, oK I said it.

I've never tried a Mr. Buzz though...
Woah. Can you post dims of both ur boards?

Afaik, VERY different range. My SB didn't grovel worth sh!t, but I still think about how much fun I had on my SB to this day... Been eyeing the plasmic for some time.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
He's vey much a Tri- Guy, he can now surf twins but he still doesn't gain much from them imo. if you had more alt experience then it wouldn't be so difficult.

I've been having that issue trying to ride twins and grovelers after growing up weighing nothing and practicing 3 to the beach for my formative years.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
dunno the last boar I had so much fun on regardless of conditions.
No need to replace my varial for a while, but IF/when I was going to pull the trigger on a Dark Arts, I think a boar like this Plasmic would be justifiable (to myself): would get a lot of use, lightweight CF would be a plus for the waves, know my dims in this design, and hopefully would last for years.
@Aruka any complaints about how the DarkArts build surfs on your twinsman?

Reactions: sdsrfr

paunch23

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2011
Rep. of Panama, La Barqueta, David, Chiriquí
Woah. Can you post dims of both ur boards?

Afaik, VERY different range. My SB didn't grovel worth sh!t, but I still think about how much fun I had on my SB to this day... Been eyeing the plasmic for some time.
yeah the album is 5'3x20 and the super buzz is 5'5x19.75. yeah they are very different designs, but similar "fun factor."
and then I've been using the super buzz with the same twin plastic fins I use on the plamic, but with a little trailer fin

Reactions: SixtyGrit

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
yeah the album is 5'3x20 and the super buzz is 5'5x19.75. yeah they are very different designs, but similar "fun factor."
and then I've been using the super buzz with the same twin plastic fins I use on the plamic, but with a little trailer fin
IMO the superbuzz does not come alive until you run the FU#2 quad set:waving:

Reactions: SixtyGrit

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
whos going to yolo This board?

• Love
Reactions: MathDebater