*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
There is no vaccination passport.
Anywhere?

And check out how this guy "got his vaccine"....twice!

Trigger warning.....he's a Christian....

• Haha
Reactions: enframed

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Anywhere?

And check out how this guy "got his vaccine"....twice!

Trigger warning.....he's a Christian....
Like most of the insane, just take a look at this place.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
There is no vaccination passport.
Yes, actually, there is; my mother just got hers at her last community elderly get together.

It states the dates of vaccination, the vaccine used, the Dr. under who's supervision it was administered and the RN. that administered it. Also, has a seal of authenticity that's pretty darn near impossible to duplicate... like an apostille the hague uses for passports, for example.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Yes, actually, there is; my mother just got hers at her last community elderly get together.

It states the dates of vaccination, the vaccine used, the Dr. under who's supervision it was administered and the RN. that administered it. Also, has a seal of authenticity that's pretty darn near impossible to duplicate... like an apostille the hague uses for passports, for example.
Yet you can make a fake one with your own BS seal of authenticity and print/laminate it.
Wait. No.
I can get them. Anyone interested PM me your address and I'll send my PayPal info. $50 will get you certified. :ban:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
If you're going to go full ad homo....at least be accurate....

Dr. Stefan Lanka claims there's no proof that HIV caused AIDs (same claim for SARs CoV 2 causing Covid-19).

And if that's the case what's the injection for (i.e. not a separate issue)?

Then, conspiracy theorist is just a label aimed at discrediting someone when you have no basis or data to present for a reasonable counter argument.

Go full ad homo you did....most certainly.
I love your passive aggressive ad hominem while calling me out for ad hominem

the fact remains, you continue to cite discredited charlatans to substantiate your
clownish and totally nebulous conspiracy theories and then just try to move right
on to the next bitchut loon when you get called on it

round and round we go, where Bother stops next, EVERYBODY KNOWS!'

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
I love your passive aggressive ad hominem while calling me out for ad hominem

the fact remains, you continue to cite discredited charlatans to substantiate your
clownish and totally nebulous conspiracy theories and then just try to move right
on to the next bitchut loon when you get called on it

round and round we go, where Bother stops next, EVERYBODY KNOWS!'
@Bohter...
1620518343039.png

Reactions: Jonahbrah