*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
FYI "motivated reasoning" is not a real logical fallacy according to Peter Kreeft. On page 80 of "Socratic Logic", he shows how attributing a personal motive for a logical reason is actually engaging in the genetic fallacy.
ibid
The form of logic you teach is not classical logic: it's a blend of psychology, some classical logic, and modern logic. Kreeft talks about this and its problems earlier in the book.

My point was that trust in institutions have collapsed, so FDA approval will not matter. Instead, the distrust of Pfizer and Moderna will simply shift to the distrust of the FDA, an institution very much in decline. People will have their own reasons - many of them subconscious - for taking the vaccine or abstaining. Mostly, they seem to be making the right decisions based on their health status.

" Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. "

Colossians 2: 8-9 KJV

( Note: This includes Peter Kreeft )

" People will have their own reasons - many of them subconscious - for taking the vaccine or abstaining. Mostly, they seem to be making the right decisions based on their heath status. "

How about you, whatever one you made, what is your reason?

Was it a "subconscious" reason, or a conscious one?

Just curious.

....I am goingoutside...

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
More disgust on your part.

It's not ad hominem if you really are crazy.

I stand by my assertion that you are an angry nut job.

I am not arguing with you.

Just making an obsersvation.

Everyone is crazy to a degree.

I like said, what I am stuck by is the anger and disgust coming from you super religious posters.

You might want to talk to someone about that.
If the data doesn't line up just lie.

Lie about your own objectivity. Lie about people's character. Set up more straw men. Double down on the delusion.

This is the root ideology of someone whose reality is literally built on lies.

This is the result of the suppressing the truth with unrighteousness. God, very literally, hands you over to a delusion. And you ride that delusion to the very end as you measure reality by it.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
This entire COVID-19 operation, mixed with the word vomit that they call "critical race theory," is the backdoor for a Communist Coup'.

It's the CCP working in lockstep with mega-corporations, Big Tech, mainstream media, and Intelligence Agencies. Everyone's been bought out or threatened into silence.

And those liberals defending and covering for it who are delusional enough to believe they'll be part of the power structure when it this all goes down, are going to be like those lion cubs who get killed by their dad.

You're what the real power structure refers to as "useless idiots." The dumbest of the dumb. The lowest of the low.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
So you are just trolling and not actually insane? What a relief!
You leftists always refer to people who disagree with you as "crazy" and "insane."

This is to push for political abuse of psychiatry. A classic totalitarian move.

Definitely not liberal.

You're actually pro-torture for political dissidents. It's hate in your hearts masked as concern. Pun intended.

The masks are a perfect example of this. Abuse your 2 year old by suffocating him or you're not a good person. You'll literally torture the children of people who disagree with you! And you claim it's virtuous! Hahaha

LOL.

Agree with everything we say or you're crazy and evil.

You are little wannabe dictators trying to throw your weight around because you hate yourselves.

Repent and accept Jesus Christ. The day of salvation is today.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bohter and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You leftists always refer to people who disagree with you as "crazy" and "insane."

Definitely not liberal.

You're actually pro-torture for political dissidents. It's hate in your hearts masked as concern. Pun intended.

The masks are a perfect example of this. Abuse your 2 year old by suffocating him or you're not a good person. You'll literally torture the children of people who disagree with you! And you claim it's virtuous! Hahaha

LOL.

You are little wannabe dictators trying to throw your weight around because you hate yourselves.

Seriously Brah, get help this will not end well for you

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If the data doesn't line up just lie.

Lie about your own objectivity. Lie about people's character. Set up more straw men. Double down on the delusion.

This is the root ideology of someone whose reality is literally built on lies.

This is the result of the suppressing the truth with unrighteousness. God, very literally, hands you over to a delusion. And you ride that delusion to the very end as you measure reality by it.
If the data doesn't line up just lie. =/ global conspiracy to hide the fact the world is flat.

This is my only assertion.

Everything else is just you confabulating.

Agree to disagree?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I love your passive aggressive ad hominem while calling me out for ad hominem

the fact remains, you continue to cite discredited charlatans to substantiate your
clownish and totally nebulous conspiracy theories and then just try to move right
on to the next bitchut loon when you get called on it

round and round we go, where Bother stops next, EVERYBODY KNOWS!'
I love that you love it....where's Al when you need him?

But your attempts to discredit the person not the science is the tell....

Remember....Dr Lanka won a very important appeal in German court when some other Dr. thought he had proved that a pathogenic virus caused Measles. Lanka won based on the fact that that other Dr. did not adhere to basic experimental practices.....things like control groups and the like.

More recently he grew a live culture w/o the input of a sick persons sample.....ie.e a control group. Used exactly the same soup mix of stuff the "official" virologists use.....monkey kidney cells...anti biotics....other chemicals that damage the cells in the culture and are likely the cause of the cell degradation.

Virus particles are the result of cellular damage....not the cause.....same with bacteria....

But don't use that as a premise for research funding.....you'll get the boot by Official Medical Wizardum.

Why? With pathogenic germ theory you can make a sh!t ton of $$$ and use 'em to control people thru fear....

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Definitely not liberal.

LOL.

Awesome how crazy you are. Just magnificent! Christian conspiracy anti-mask nut job. Probably fully employed, a family man, with tons of likeminded friends. Absolutely astounding how whacked out the USA is. I have been intrigued by how many people in Africa still believe in witchcraft, while in fact there are people right here, in what was once a progressive nation, who hold similarly irrational ideas

Reactions: mundus

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
so stoked about who have decided not to wear masks or get vaccinated
Was listening to a Trippy Hippie Chic discussing the Virtue Signaling of the Vaccinated....

She was spot on....basically....

Holier than thou.....

Superiority complex....

Looking down their noses at the un clean second or third class unvaccinated citizens...

Discrimination practices at their finest....Group Think ala 1984.

Here she is....she does have an interesting vibe eh....

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Awesome how crazy you are. Just magnificent! Christian conspiracy anti-mask nut job. Probably fully employed, a family man, with tons of likeminded friends. Absolutely astounding how whacked out the USA is. I have been intrigued by how many people in Africa still believe in witchcraft, while in fact there are people right here, in what was once a progressive nation, who hold similarly irrational ideas
Spoken like someone with the understanding of a 3 year old and no knowledge of history. Bravo!

Thank you for the talking points "nut job, conspiracy theorist." It literally took less than a single page in this thread for one of you little Stalins to prove me correct.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Bohter thinks the Earth is not a globe. Does Johnahbrah think the Earth is not a globe?