*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Spoken like someone with the understanding of a 3 year old and no knowledge of history. Bravo!
How do you figure? A 3 year old can't drive. A three year old can't smoke ribs on the Old Smokey. I probably have about the same knowledge of history as you do. You're prone to believing fantasy, and to exaggeration. Exaggerating never convinces anyone, rather it exposes the weaknesses of the exaggerator

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Awesome how crazy you are. Just magnificent! Christian conspiracy anti-mask nut job. Probably fully employed, a family man, with tons of likeminded friends. Absolutely astounding how whacked out the USA is. I have been intrigued by how many people in Africa still believe in witchcraft, while in fact there are people right here, in what was once a progressive nation, who hold similarly irrational ideas
Classic BS in an attempt to paint a target on the backs of folks who disagree with the official narrative....

Something must be done!

So Kidfurry....what do you suggest should be done with these so called crazies?

Round 'em up and send them to government re-eductation camps?

Do tell....becasue it's clear that you and your ilk would support such actions....am I right?

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
How do you figure? A 3 year old can't drive. A three year old can't smoke ribs on the Old Smokey. I probably have about the same knowledge of history as you do. You're prone to believing fantasy, and to exaggeration. Exaggerating never convinces anyone, rather it exposes the weaknesses of the exaggerator
Strawman with no evidence.

A 3 year old used to know that this nation was designed for religious freedom. Go research the Puritans.

With all these "woke" parents nowadays, there more than likely being raised to be transgenders.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Have you ever been in a space station and seen the shape of the earth?

Asking for a casual acquaintance.
So, you also think the Earth is flat?
Or, perhaps you and Bohter are the same person. One person with more than one "handle."
No one posting here has ever been to a space station

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
So, you also think the Earth is flat?
Or, perhaps you and Bohter are the same person. One person with more than one "handle."
No one posting here has ever been to a space station
So what you are saying is that you have "faith" that what the authority figure is telling you is the truth. So your religious prophets are scientists and astronauts.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

A 3 year old used to know that this nation was designed for religious freedom. Go research the Puritans.

With all these "woke" parents nowadays, there more than likely being raised to be transgenders.
Strawman? I didn't even make an argument at all, much less a strawman argument.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm not your brah.

And yeah...it does end well for me. Read Revelation.
Do you realize how many times The end times have been predicted, in fact it was predicted to happen in the lifetime of the original disciples. What makes you think it will happen this time after thousands possibly millions of failed predictions? Do yourself a favor and youtube Carlin on religion.

Reactions: Driftcoast

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Research Thomas Morton at Merrymount.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
God, very literally, hands you over to a delusion. And you ride that delusion to the very end as you measure reality by it.
Why would a loving christian god hand me over to a delusion?

It's the CCP working in lockstep with mega-corporations, Big Tech, mainstream media, and Intelligence Agencies. Everyone's been bought out or threatened into silence.
CCCP doesn't exist anymore as a political state. Russia is what is left, former soviet states now are their own contries

I have faith that the Earth is a globe. Do you have faith that the Earth is flat?
I honestly don't care. I am more concerned with what goes on inside of it then the shape of it.
Evasion

Last edited:

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Do you realize how many times The end times have been predicted, in fact it was predicted to happen in the lifetime of the original disciples. What makes you think it will happen this time after thousands possibly millions of failed predictions? Do yourself a favor and youtube Carlin on religion.
Anyone who predicts it is actually a false prophet who doesn't know their Bible. The Bible literally says no one will know the exact time.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone who predicts it is actually a false prophet who doesn't know their Bible. The Bible literally says no one will know the exact time.
But you are sure it is going to happen? Do you see a rapture happening? What is accuracy rate of biblical predictions?