Why the “let us achieve herd immunity naturally” people had it wrong this entire time...

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Why don't you pay attention to what is happening now in India? There are so many deaths now that there is not enough wood for pyres. And they thought they were over the virus. The same can happen in the USA.

"Across India, funeral pyres light up the night sky. Playgrounds and parking lots in the capital, New Delhi, have been converted into mass cremation grounds.

"The situation is very grim here. We are short of everything," said Dr. Aniket Sirohi, a municipal health official in south Delhi. "I want to say to the world, 'Help us, in any way you can.' "

HIDE!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Nobody cares hal. You've been exposed as a dickhead. Also you omit in your stupid attempt at a gotcha that it was you who messaged me.........not the other way around. Here is the opening message that I was replying to. So thirsty indeed. Guess I should have told you to go fuk yourself since you are such an ass on the erBB. Shame on me for not ignoring your pathetic request.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Nobody cares hal. You've been exposed as a dickhead. Also you omit in your stupid attempt at a gotcha that it was you who messaged me.........not the other way around. Here is the opening message that I was replying to. So thirsty indeed. Guess I should have told you to go fuk yourself since you are such an ass on the erBB. Shame on me for not ignoring your pathetic request.

View attachment 109013

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
If I recall correctly, you‘ve used my first name here. I don’t have a meltdown over it.
It was the first half of your original screename. You're the one that put it out there. When you changed your screename you asked me not to use it and I edited my post. To be honest I wasn't even sure that was your real first name...It just seems weird to me that you were sensitive enough about it to ask me to stop, but you are doing it to someone else.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It was the first half of your original screename. You're the one that put it out there. When you changed your screename you asked me not to use it and I edited my post. To be honest I wasn't even sure that was your real first name...It just seems weird to me that you were sensitive enough about it to ask me to stop, but you are doing it to someone else.
Hal has zero integrity.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The surfoff is being moved to Keiki Shorebreak. :beer:
Looking forward to the rest of the Jersey shore decathalon:

2) slap n' tickle fest (until tapout)
3) Weigh in
4) Waist measurement
5) Breathe holding contest
6) Tanning contest
7) Smallest wave caught on the lowest volume glass slipper shortboard relative to weight
8) Who can get a phone number from the hottest and youngest jail bait on the boardwalk
9)Best Bruce Springsteen impression
10) Scrapple stroganoff cook off
:beer:
:ban:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Looking forward to the rest of the Jersey shore decathalon:

2) slap n' tickle fest (until tapout)
3) Weigh in
4) Waist measurement
5) Breathe holding contest
6) Tanning contest
7) Smallest wave caught on the lowest volume glass slipper shortboard relative to weight
8) Who can get a phone number from the hottest and youngest jail bait on the boardwalk
9)Best Bruce Springsteen impression
10) Scrapple stroganoff cook off
:beer:
:ban:
PREACh eating contest. Fat Craig will definitely win.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
There's people like Hal that are seriously crazy about it....still hiding under their beds from something that is essentially harmless for them, vaccinated or not.
You are stating that Covid19 is essentially harmless for persons who aren't vaccinated?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
It's weird how Covid opinions from uneducated sources became a political identity for the right and how upset they get when you say you trust doctors and scientists to give you advice about a highly communicable disease that has killed millions worldwide.
Fixed. :shrug:

Reactions: mundus