Why the “let us achieve herd immunity naturally” people had it wrong this entire time...

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Before hal ultimately admitted that he isn't much of a surfer he'd always have an excuse for why he hadn't surfed every time the waves had been firing in NJ. We don't get good waves very often here and without fail, every single time, hal had an excuse why he hadn't surfed. This was perhaps the most absurd excuse of them all. What kind of weirdo offers up unsolicited to another dude that he got the "Snip Snip" :roflmao:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Why don't you pay attention to what is happening now in India? There are so many deaths now that there is not enough wood for pyres. And they thought they were over the virus. The same can happen in the USA.

"Across India, funeral pyres light up the night sky. Playgrounds and parking lots in the capital, New Delhi, have been converted into mass cremation grounds.

"The situation is very grim here. We are short of everything," said Dr. Aniket Sirohi, a municipal health official in south Delhi. "I want to say to the world, 'Help us, in any way you can.' "

Bro....India? They die when the wind blows a different direction.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Why don't you pay attention to what is happening now in India? There are so many deaths now that there is not enough wood for pyres. And they thought they were over the virus. The same can happen in the USA.

"Across India, funeral pyres light up the night sky. Playgrounds and parking lots in the capital, New Delhi, have been converted into mass cremation grounds.

"The situation is very grim here. We are short of everything," said Dr. Aniket Sirohi, a municipal health official in south Delhi. "I want to say to the world, 'Help us, in any way you can.' "

Social distancing is not an option in India. Add in poor ventilation and minimal access to vaccines and this is what happens. Sad, but not surprising.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The virus is working things out in India.

Getting ready for the attack on the first world.

Humans are going to f this one up.

That is where my money goes.

Weeeeee! :dancing:

Nice job, duchebags. :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Before hal ultimately admitted that he isn't much of a surfer he'd always have an excuse for why he hadn't surfed every time the waves had been firing in NJ. We don't get good waves very often here and without fail, every single time, hal had an excuse why he hadn't surfed. This was perhaps the most absurd excuse of them all. What kind of weirdo offers up unsolicited to another dude that he got the "Snip Snip" :roflmao:

Hal drove fatso off the rails.

I tried and failed.

Hal did what I couldn't do.

I salute you.

Cheers, Hal.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

fat Craig takes this place way too seriously. Then he starts sending pics of himself “ripping” 2 ft wind slop.

so pathetic

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Social distancing is not an option in India. Add in poor ventilation and minimal access to vaccines and this is what happens. Sad, but not surprising.
The point is that India HAD the virus under control. Then they celebrated by having super-spreader events. Then the cases rose exponentially. Now over half all the world's new cases are in India, along with a high fatality rate. The same can happen in the USA because of variants and people resisting vaccinating. There CAN be a new wave and then the "apocalypse then."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
The point is that India HAD the virus under control. Then they celebrated by having super-spreader events. Then the cases rose exponentially. Now over half all the world's new cases are in India, along with a high fatality rate. The same can happen in the USA because of variants and people resisting vaccinating. There CAN be a new wave and then the "apocalypse then."
Isn’t there a racist caste system in India? Last time I was there, that was the situation. I’m sure that’s a play here. Most likely, lower on the totem pole means your most likely to be impacted.

Sad.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
dude. Craig knows. He watches YouTube videos.

View attachment 108987
Hal, that pyramid is a prime example of intelligence and wisdom. The green and yellow are very specific and situational. Honestly, not very valuable in most situations. There are colleagues of mine with md/phd/jd who I question if they can operate a car safely, tie a shoe or procreate and raise another human safely. I’d rather have the humble jack of all trades, master of none. YouTube and google are dangerous but so is a phd in the wrong situation.

it’s like the age old saying “intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad”.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Did they try flattening the curve? A couple weeks should’ve done the trick.

Also- what percent of the population was vaccinated when they started partying together again? Probably nowhere near the US.