White Lives Matter rally in Huntington Beach Tomorrow

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I was far from the “first” to post something that was critical of that policy. Try harder.
:roflmao: Holy strawman :roflmao:

So because you weren't the "first", your constant screeching about perceived discrimination of white men and zero screeching about racial injustice and institutional racism against black and brown people, is supposed to be somehow more palatable.

Not only that you don't have a problem with racial injustice but you mock those who do.
Unless of course those poor, powerless, oppressed white men are being discriminated against.

TDSTDSTDSTDS

You are a bit more than racist adjacent, me thinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: mundus

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Hey dumbshit, wrong again. Everybody pays eventually. I don’t know why you haven’t loaded up your rig and aren’t headed to your favorite baja south swell spot? Pick up kidfurry on the way.
I'm sorry, I thought you're supposed to screech "RENT FREE" everytime somebody knows something about another poster on this board..... that they voluntarily shared on erBB.

I'm on my way to San Felipe this morning, didn't check the surf forecast, what board do you think Kidfury and I should bring?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

So because you weren't the "first", your constant screeching about perceived discrimination of white men
You specifically said I was "the first" to complain. Looks like you edited your post since then. All i said in that post was that public agencies should not be involved with a program that specifically excludes a group of people based on race. Cuz that sounds kinda racist to me.

and zero screeching about racial injustice and institutional racism against black and brown people, is supposed to be somehow more palatable.
Wrong, I've called out systemic issues on numerous occasions. There are plenty of posters discussing those issues ad nauseum, there's no reason for me to add to that echo chamber.

Not only that you don't have a problem with racial injustice but you mock those who do. Unless of course those poor, powerless, oppressed white men are being discriminated against.
I mock the psychotic fervor and framing by people who turn nothingburgers into racial crises, such as idiotic Twitter mobs for non-issues such as the Covington kids, and posters like you. I don't mock those who actually discuss real issues in an intellectually honest matter. Learn the difference already.

You are the most racist poster here, by miles.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

So because you weren't the "first", your constant screeching about perceived discrimination of white men and zero screeching about racial injustice and institutional racism against black and brown people, is supposed to be somehow more palatable.

Not only that you don't have a problem with racial injustice but you mock those who do.
Unless of course those poor, powerless, oppressed white men are being discriminated against.

TDSTDSTDSTDS

He is just too much a coward to admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You specifically said I was "the first" to complain. Looks like you edited your post since then. All i said in that post was that public agencies should not be involved with a program that specifically excludes a group of people based on race. Cuz that sounds kinda racist to me.

Wrong, I've called out systemic issues on numerous occasions. There are plenty of posters discussing those issues ad nauseum, there's no reason for me to add to that echo chamber.

I mock the psychotic fervor and framing by people who turn nothingburgers into racial crises, such as idiotic Twitter mobs for non-issues such as the Covington kids, and posters like you. I don't mock those who actually discuss real issues in an intellectually honest matter. Learn the difference already.

You are the most racist poster here, by miles.
Bullshit, I did not edit the post.
Even if I did, whether you're first in that thread or not is irrelevant.

You and ifail are champions in a fight against white men racial injustice on erBB.

And always the first to mock those who have problem with actual racism and racial injustice.

Keep laughing.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Bullshit, I did not edit the post.
Even if I did, whether you're first in that thread or not is irrelevant.

You and ifail are champions in a fight against white men racial injustice on erBB.

And always the first to mock those who have problem with actual racism and racial injustice.

Keep laughing.
No, I have a problem with people like you who manufacture racial crises and use them as an excuse for pushing a divisive and racist agenda. Learn the difference already.

The fact that you defend those types of people makes you racist by default.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No, I have a problem with people like you who manufacture racial crises and use them as an excuse for pushing a divisive and racist agenda. Learn the difference already.

The fact that you defend those types of people makes you racist by default.
How the fück am I a racist?

Describe your thought process in detail please. :unsure:

"Divisive racist agenda" :roflmao:
You have Trump/Fox lingo dialed.

Gaslighting at its finest.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'm sorry, I thought you're supposed to screech "RENT FREE" everytime somebody knows something about another poster on this board..... that they voluntarily shared on erBB.

I'm on my way to San Felipe this morning, didn't check the surf forecast, what board do you think Kidfury and I should bring?
Wrong, as usual.

For San Felipe? Something that works on a giant tide swing. Especially for the low tide.

It’s solid doh@18 here on the first day of the swell and building so my guess is your favorite ss spot is gonna light up. Stepup.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Stay away from rallies. This is generally who is organizing them:
Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement
IOW, Feds organize them through proxies and informants.

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I don't remember CNN harping non-stop about communist Marxist Big Tech taking away our freedom of speech and then blocking comments on their videos.
Hypocrisy the only true conservative value. Check out how quick one gets banned at bastion of free speech Breitbart for challenging the company line.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You didn't do sh!t. You just called me a racist.

You -> gaslighting
Reread my posts, moran, i clearly lay out why you are a racist. it's not my fault you can't read.

I don't remember CNN harping non-stop about communist Marxist Big Tech taking away our freedom of speech and then blocking comments on their videos.
I wouldn't care if they did or didn't. Their website, their call. There are plenty of reasons why news sites cut down comments. They take up space that could be used by ads, they don't want the liability for threats, and they don't the views of commenters being viewed as their own, to name a few.

CNN and NYT don't have comments enabled either, so I'm not sure what your point is?