White Lives Matter rally in Huntington Beach Tomorrow

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'm no erbb internet detective for sure.
The evolvement of ifall started as a card carrying liberal in NorCal and morphed into a full blown Trumpet jizz guzzling fascist through moves through San Diego and Orange Counties. Then on to that redneck gun toting commie hating paradise of the AZ.

“Don’t criticize what you can’t understand”

Robert Zimmerman.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Crimson. Heard of them but never heard them. You brought them up.

There was no shortage of Dr. Stanley’s product in Laguna Canyon when I lived there in the early 70’s and especially before I lived there I the late 60’s. In 1973 with the right hookup you could still buy a jar (1,000 hits.) Or trade.

The last time I willing dosed was in 1975. The statute of limitations has long run out so here’s the story

Mammoth, 1975. A gram of lsd in the purple barrel form was 1,000 doses. In a bag with a thousand doses you’re gonna end up with some shake at the bottom of bag. Split that dumped into a bottle of OJ between three people. Ski Dave’s and the chutes all day. Done.

Unwilling, San Blas, Nay, 1979. There were some cholos that came down from Mexicali to buy a load of weed. They scored a couple of tons of some very good product from up in Cora Indian country. The sellers had taken some liquid lsd in trade for the load and dosed everybody at the going away party at the local bar. Heavily. Most of the pilgrims there didn’t know what was happening. I did and hualed my huraches home. And spent the night watching a hurricane move in.
Place and time.
Critical. Set and setting is what the professionals say these days. That sounds like you dodged a bullet, maybe literally.

Oh, King Crimson!

Prog rock band from London, formed in 1967 or so. Lots of drugs involved except the guitarist, Robert Fripp, who is the only constant member, insists no one took psycehelics. Fripp has played with Brian Eno, Bowie, Blondie, Peter Gabriel, Daryl Hall, Talking Heads, Van Der Graf Generator, the Roches, Talking Heads, The Damned.

Every few years Fripp would basically form a new version of KC, the version above has Bill Bruford (Yes), Tony Levin (Peter Gabriel) and Adrian Belew (The Bears, Frank Zappa), but has previously included Jon Wetton (Asia), Greg Lake (Emerson, Lake, & Palmer), Boz Burrell (Bad Company), Bill Reiflin (Ministry, KMFDM, Revolting Cocks, Nine Inch Nails, et al). The above is from 1982 or so.

Fripp very into the spiritual writings of JI Gurdjieff, JG Bennet, Pyotr Demianovich Ouspenskii. He's a damned fine guitarist.

If you like prog rock you might enjoy the albums "Red" or "Discipline," good places to start. If you like either work out from there. If not, don't bother.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Tell us more
I had no personal involvement, mamá ogro didn’t raise a total fool. 3/4, meh. Todo pendejo, pues no. After time you can see him and his ilk from kms away, thanks, beat it kook. I never saw him here, back then it was an obligatory visit to the house for outsiders. And everyone with the exception of us were outsiders. There wasn’t anything else for miles. Bunch of people passed by back then. Now, thankfully, not so much.

• Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Hated how hippies were all cheapskates.

Always on the make for a free ride/meal.
Those are the dirtbag hippies. Bad.

I almost think executive hippies are worse. They embrace capitalism all right by cutting out the middleman and marking everything up by at least 300% while saying, bro, sustain the earth, and general PCU causehead protesting to each other. In short, yes, I have visited the Sebastopol farmer's market. :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I almost think executive hippies are worse. They embrace capitalism all right by cutting out the middleman and marking everything up by at least 300% while saying, bro, sustain the earth, and general PCU causehead protesting to each other. In short, yes, I have visited the Sebastopol farmer's market. :roflmao:
executive hippies = personality disorder

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

This is Santa Cruz as well. New Leaf Markets, making margin.