White Lives Matter rally in Huntington Beach Tomorrow

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
CNN and NYT don't have comments enabled either, so I'm not sure what your point is?
Maybe read my post?

CNN and NYT didn't constantly harp on Jack Dorsey, Google and Big Marxist Techy Cabal banning some racist kook and call it CANCELLE KULTUR ATTACC ON ARE FREDUMS OF SPECH, Fox did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No, I have a problem with people like you who manufacture racial crises and use them as an excuse for pushing a divisive and racist agenda. Learn the difference already.

The fact that you defend those types of people makes you racist by default.
Is this it? This is what proves that I'm a racist? :roflmao:

What's this "racist agenda" I'm pushing? :unsure:

Details please, thanks.

You've been screeching TDS for 4 years and never for a second thought that Trump was racially divisive but I'm racially divisive?

Have I damaged you white male ego that bad?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country

Details please, thanks.

You've been screeching TDS for 4 years and never for a second thought that Trump was racially divisive but I'm racially divisive?

Since we’ve got you here, can you remind us what race you were assigned?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Details please, thanks.

If you’d said that grapeboi was a homophobic racist xenophobic nazi wannabe proudboi I might agree with you. Puppy hater? No question.

I humbly disagree with your characterization in the next to the last paragraph in your post. As long as he’s been around, grapeboi has been a lot of disgusting things here, but never a screecher.

If you’d like confirmation of who has consistently screeched the longest, hardest, and most pathetically over the entire history of the erBB, I’d be overjoyed to start a thread with a poll.

Boy did you make a wrong choice on your trip, it’s booming out front.

Here’s a sunset from over peta for kidfurry
00CC3FF8-CB49-4567-B31B-BB08EEBFF493.jpeg
The planta thermoelectrica is just to the
right of the sun, break a few degrees to the left. I don’t have transportation and a pending issue “waiting for a friend” until that isn’t a neighborhood problem, but when the wind switches from ne to wnw tomorrow it would be fun to watch. Eat at Alex’s. I really don’t expect anyone else here that knows about that, tell me you’re not over it.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
View attachment 107937
The planta thermoelectrica is just to the
right of the sun, break a few degrees to the left. I don’t have transportation and a pending issue “waiting for a friend” until that isn’t a neighborhood problem, but when the wind switches from ne to wnw tomorrow it would be fun to watch. Eat at Alex’s. I really don’t expect anyone else here that knows about that, tell me you’re not over it.
Looks like a good spot.