If Kamala Harris was white she wouldn’t be the pick.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The problem these guys have isn't that Harris is unqualified, because they clearly care fvck-all if someone is qualified for office.

Their problem is that she's not white.
I could care less what her race or ethnicity is. It's her character and personality that is questionable. When you keep inmates in jail past their release date in order to utilize them for forced labor, then you are a garbage human being.

Reactions: Ifallalot

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I could care less what her race or ethnicity is. It's her character and personality that is questionable. When you keep inmates in jail past their release date in order to utilize them for forced labor, then you are a garbage human being.
When you accuse someone of that, when it isn't true, then you are a garbage human being.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
When you accuse someone of that, when it isn't true, then you are a garbage human being.

"Attorney General Kamala Harris had argued in court that if forced to release these inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool "

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Who was the last incumbent to lose? Bush Sr? I don't think that's a coincidence. And it took one of the most charismatic men of the century to buck that trend.

Before that it was Carter, who oversaw a pretty bad recession.

Bush Jr was voted for a 2nd term, despite him being a moron that got us into 2 wars.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The problem these guys have isn't that Harris is unqualified, because they clearly care fvck-all if someone is qualified for office.

Their problem is that she's not white.
Bullshit.

I don’t care what color the nominee or running mate is.

But Biden (or whoever is making decisions for him) would not have picked Harris if she was white.

He told us that whites were not eligible.

There’s a word for that.

You keep trying to say opposition to Harris is based on race but in reality the only reason she was chosen is race.

The DNC/Biden are the racist here. And you are too.

Reactions: laidback

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Harris is a garbage human being. She kept people in prison longer to use them as slaves, she hid evidence that proved the innocence of incarcerated individuals. She even knowingly blocked exculpatory evidence from coming out for a guy on death row who was innocent.

She is a very very bad person.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Who was the last incumbent to lose? Bush Sr? I don't think that's a coincidence. And it took one of the most charismatic men of the century to buck that trend.

Before that it was Carter, who oversaw a pretty bad recession.

Bush Jr was voted for a 2nd term, despite him being a moron that got us into 2 wars.
I'm lost. Below is the portion of the post I quoted. That below is demonstrably incorrect. The odds are NOT almost always stacked against the incumbent.

The odds are almost always stacked against the incumbent.
I might add Kamala Harris isn't any more or less of an intersectional token than Mike Pence.

Reactions: Aruka

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
There’s a lot of talk about garbage humans jailing people, feel the same about niños in cages?

Guys, “Ladies Nights” are the real sexism here, why shouldn’t women have to pay a cover? Why are they punishing men for being men!?!?

**edit

Why is there no white history month?

How come you never hear the Irish complaining about being slaves?

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Harris is a garbage human being. She kept people in prison longer to use them as slaves, she hid evidence that proved the innocence of incarcerated individuals. She even knowingly blocked exculpatory evidence from coming out for a guy on death row who was innocent.

She is a very very bad person.
You have some valid criticism there, but people evolve and she was probably under alot of pressure to be tough on crime as AG. In any event with as bad as Trump and the rest his cabal is it is far from a deal breaker for me,