If Kamala Harris was white she wouldn’t be the pick.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yeah and Christians are supposed to help the disadvantaged and Pence oversaw an AIDS explosion as Governor because Jesus and Moral Values.

The guy was a Roman Catholic until he wanted to be a politician in Indiana. Then he became a Born-Again Christian.
Yes of course. Don't interpret my comment against Harris as some kind of endorsement for Pence. Like with every POS politician, the virtue signaling seems to mean more to their base than they're actual conduct.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I knew the instant the Dems wanted to insert her to replace Boxer in 2018, that this was the eventual goal.

She defeated Loretta Sanchez, who was much more experienced/worthy, but the DNC fix was in.

Hardly one term as senator and she's "the one". Sounds familiar, ya?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Obama has great presence and charisma. I'll never forget seeing him deliver the Democrat response to Bush's State of the Union. I knew right then that he would be a major player.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Obama has great presence and charisma. I'll never forget seeing him deliver the Democrat response to Bush's State of the Union. I knew right then that he would be a major player.
He's still head and shoulders over just about every other politician. The up and coming crew on both sides of the aisle are mostly just shouters and idiots.

Reactions: GDaddy

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Bullshit.

I don’t care what color the nominee or running mate is.

But Biden (or whoever is making decisions for him) would not have picked Harris if she was white.

He told us that whites were not eligible.

There’s a word for that.

You keep trying to say opposition to Harris is based on race but in reality the only reason she was chosen is race.

The DNC/Biden are the racist here. And you are too.

-You don't care what color the running mate is, but you DO care that, if she was white, should wouldn't have gotten the nod. So you DO care about the color.

-Biden wouldn't have picked Harris if she were white. So again you DO care about the color of the person.

-Why do you care if you're not voting for Biden/Harris? If you think Harris is a weak candidate, what do you have to fear from her?

-The word, I believe is anti-racist.

-And you're opposed to her based on her skin color.

-How can I be racist if I support the move to include a minority group in the power structure of the American government? It's not as if there was a choice between a white person and a black person and Biden chose one over the other simply on the basis of their skin color.

You guys support a sexist, racist, lying, cheating conman everyday on the erBB. You have no leg to stand on.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Here's where I have a problem with your post. Part is true, and part isn't fair. I'm left to wonder where the line is. You've left med unable to say, "Duffy said it, so it's probably true.

She didn't try to keep people in Jail past their sentence. Someone in her office argued before a judge that an early release was a problem because the prisoner wan needed for fire fighting. Kamala then over rode her subordinate. And yes, that was Early Release. Their sentence wasn't done. I thought the law,and order right wanted thed convicted to do their full time.

See? Three really important facts that were twisted.

Then next. She didn't prevent DNA evidence. She argued against a new trial. Every prisoner makes frivolous motions to try to get out. Every district attorney argues against them. It is a Judge that decides.

This is just our system. All the world is a stage, we are mearly players.

Then as to our current choice. You said Kamila is a horrible person. You gave a few questionable instances involving a few people. I've never heard you say tRump is a horrible person. He has committed treason, didn't stand up for our soldiers when Russia put a bounty on them. And most importantly, there are 170,000 dead because he didn't want to spook the economy. 170,000 dead, and that's just as of this coming week.

Sure, I'd rather have Klobuchar. But that isnt our choice. You're voting in California, so your protest vote won't hurt anything.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I'm going back to, we have an adversarial system. Your article repeatedly said the police were corrupt. Can you give me something where she personally knew they were corrupt, and prosecuted anyway?

And why don't you hold d0nnie to the same standard? Remember him? The teller of 10,000 lies and 170,000 dead?

Come on Duffy, u can do it. Repeat after me,

"Lock

Him

Up"

Reactions: hal9000

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I'm going back to, we have an adversarial system. Your article repeatedly said the police were corrupt. Can you give me something where she personally knew they were corrupt, and prosecuted anyway?

And why don't you hold d0nnie to the same standard? Remember him? The teller of 10,000 lies and 170,000 dead?

Come on Duffy, u can do it. Repeat after me,

"Lock

Him

Up"
Trump being Trump has nothing to do with who Kamala is.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If Kamala was white she wouldn't be the Dem VP pick.

Just like if Trump was black he never would have been elected by Republicans.

Racism, racism everywhere.
Or if Pence wasn't in love with Jesus.

That was signaling the evangelical right.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Isn't it about time for Duffy to say he's not a trump gay?

*Sorry for the three consecutive posts.

I feel like they all deserve their own post.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
The signs on drinking fountains and restaurants in the south didn’t say “whites preferred”.

Biden said he’d prefer a woman of color. Not “no whyte menzz“.

Besides, maybe everyone’s looking at this the wrong way. Maybe the choice was already made and this was simply a signal to team ”Que-Mala“.

Yeah, full on playing the race card.

Good thing the current admin would never stoop that low. Unless there were dangerous hoardes of migrants, or Tiki Torch wielding “good guys on both sides” or disrespectful football players that kneel rather than hug the flag, or...