If Kamala Harris was white she wouldn’t be the pick.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
There’s a word for that.

PS: every news story I’ve heard about Biden picking her always mentions that she’s the “safe” pick.

We are in a time where the perception is that things are generally unsafe. Using the word “safe” to describe Harris is no accident.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What is wrong with the leadership of the country representing the ethnicity of the country in a nation of immigrants?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Do you really think they didn't? Don't be a fool

Who is "they"?

Who said "NO WHITES!!"??

Is there a VP nominee you WOULD have been happy with?

If Harris is not the best person for the job, shouldn't you be happy about that since that makes the ticket more beatable?

I'm not sure I understand what dog you have in this fight.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think if Biden loses it'll be because the country isn't ready for a woman president.
No, it will be because Biden is a garbage candidate. Which is not to say that Trump is not garbage, because he clearly is, although his has quite the cult following. The odds are almost always stacked against the incumbent.

Reactions: the janitor

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Who is "they"?

Who said "NO WHITES!!"??

Is there a VP nominee you WOULD have been happy with?

If Harris is not the best person for the job, shouldn't you be happy about that since that makes the ticket more beatable?

I'm not sure I understand what dog you have in this fight.
Who is they? The DNC?

Who said NO WHITES?? Remember "MY RUNNING MATE WILL BE A WOMAN OF COLOR"

Just like I said last year, Harris would end up on the ticket because she ticks off all the right intersectionality boxes.

My dog in the fight is that her race and gender were used as her qualifications. She got trounced in the primaries and was still picked to pander to the Left.

My dog in this fight is to point this out; thinking this is any different is foolish

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Wah, wah, wah, someone other than old white male was nominated, for such self proclaimed toughguys you reactionaries sure whine alot.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Pointing out hypocrisy is not whining

Lets be real here, VP is meaningless ceremonial position.

This is about you
All you do is whine, your complete lack of self awareness will not allow you to see it.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Who is they? The DNC?

Who said NO WHITES?? Remember "MY RUNNING MATE WILL BE A WOMAN OF COLOR"

Just like I said last year, Harris would end up on the ticket because she ticks off all the right intersectionality boxes.

My dog in the fight is that her race and gender were used as her qualifications. She got trounced in the primaries and was still picked to pander to the Left.

My dog in this fight is to point this out; thinking this is any different is foolish

I'm not sure how actively including a minority in the power structure of the nation is somehow considered racist. Biden is being better than just "i'm not a racist", he's actively promoting an anti-racist agenda.

You're just being stupid again.

Where's the rulebook that says what criteria you have to use for determining a person's qualifications?

You admittedly voted for a guy BECUASE HE'S AND ASSHOLE.

You voted for a guy who, for decades, has ripped people off, redlined his apartment buildings, driven countless businesses into the ground, owes money to god knows how many foreign entities, can't get a loan in the United States.

If that's your criteria for picking someone to be president, I think skin color and gender are pretty fair criteria.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm not sure how actively including a minority in the power structure of the nation is somehow considered racist. Biden is being better than just "i'm not a racist", he's actively promoting an anti-racist agenda.

You're just being stupid again.

Where's the rulebook that says what criteria you have to use for determining a person's qualifications?

You admittedly voted for a guy BECUASE HE'S AND ASSHOLE.

You voted for a guy who, for decades, has ripped people off, redlined his apartment buildings, driven countless businesses into the ground, owes money to god knows how many foreign entities, can't get a loan in the United States.

If that's your criteria for picking someone to be president, I think skin color and gender are pretty fair criteria.
No way Dude! We just can't understand Ifails genius.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000