*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
More testing means more cases to be counted and presented to keep the fear alive.....if only the testing was meaningful....then the results might be something to take seriously. Here's more info on the RT-PCR test....the high volume swab based one.....currently being used....inflating the numbers.....

Has links to a bunch of other articles.....including this one....

And this statement.....seem familiar?
"In order to establish a causal connection, one way or the other, i.e. beyond virus isolation and purification, it would have been absolutely necessary to carry out an experiment that satisfies the four Koch’s postulates. But there is no such experiment, as Amory Devereux and Rosemary Frei recently revealed for OffGuardian.
The necessity to fulfill these postulates regarding SARS-CoV-2 is demonstrated not least by the fact that attempts have been made to fulfill them. But even researchers claiming they have done it, in reality, did not succeed."

Then there's this by Ron Paul......regarding the current Texas "spike" and how they're counting cases...

Yeah....there's many that realize the game being played....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonahbrah

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Did I tell you guys an entire progr
I don't think most workplaces require a negative test before coming back.

I'm pretty sure mine doesn't.
what I’ve found is only in a healthcare setting if you’ve tested positive AND you have symptoms you need two negative tests to return. I don’t know if hospitals are even doing this. My mom is in hr at a hospital and the stories she tells me it sounds like they aren’t doing much testing.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
So, I want to say temperature screening is a joke. It’s not preventing sick people from getting in.

from the cases I’ve seen people get a cough first then fever a couple days later.

the positive cases have been much worse when the person doesn’t wear a mask. An entire area is on quarantine - I’m pretty sure it started with that poz guy

I was ’exposed‘ to someone with a pending test. I got the dreaded email. That guy wears his mask and there’s been no big outbreaks related to him.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Psst....It's all a joke of an attempt at looking like we know what's going on or how to control it.
"Mighy be airborne" after this long, and with so much to work with? Just say "we don't know and we can't help you"

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Remember Sweden?

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I really want my son to return to school in the fall but the idea of the Trump administration unilaterally altering CDC guidance re: school reopenings sounds like a fooking disaster for everyone involved.

View attachment 94135
literally all this idiot needs to do is play ball with the scientists, put on a mask during public appearances and stay off twitter and he'd have the next 4 years in the bag. It's like he's trying to sabotage himself.

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
More testing means more cases to be counted and presented to keep the fear alive.....if only the testing was meaningful....then the results might be something to take seriously. Here's more info on the RT-PCR test....the high volume swab based one.....currently being used....inflating the numbers.....

Has links to a bunch of other articles.....including this one....

And this statement.....seem familiar?
"In order to establish a causal connection, one way or the other, i.e. beyond virus isolation and purification, it would have been absolutely necessary to carry out an experiment that satisfies the four Koch’s postulates. But there is no such experiment, as Amory Devereux and Rosemary Frei recently revealed for OffGuardian.
The necessity to fulfill these postulates regarding SARS-CoV-2 is demonstrated not least by the fact that attempts have been made to fulfill them. But even researchers claiming they have done it, in reality, did not succeed."

Then there's this by Ron Paul......regarding the current Texas "spike" and how they're counting cases...

Yeah....there's many that realize the game being played....
Bohter is GromsDad's crazy, conspiracy theorist uncle level insane

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
depends who you ask that question to
I really want my son to return to school in the fall but the idea of the Trump administration unilaterally altering CDC guidance re: school reopenings sounds like a fooking disaster for everyone involved.

View attachment 94135
Ditto for this - we miss school dearly. But his threats are empty as ever and my state elected officials are likely to err on the side of caution, as well they should. School openings are only about 6 weeks off and our numbers are heading in the wrong direction. Trump reminds me of the mayor of Amiity Island in the movie Jaws trying to keep the beaches open for the 4th :eek:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
we just had an all hands call for the July 13th reopening of our NYC offices (we have 4)

Purely voluntary of course. And when i heard that only 20 out of the 200 people in my particular building have any desire to return, i change my answer too. there is no point in spending hundreds of dollars a month, and more importantly wasting all of that commuting time, to go sit in a bleak, empty, lonely, spooky-as-fuck midtown high rise. It would be NO different than sitting here at my home office, except it would make me poorer and rob me of precious hours of time every day i went in. Our particular business can continue remotely, the only thing gained by a large central office(s) is efficiency. And any efficiency is negated when there are only a few other random people in the office, most of whom have nothing to do with me closing more deals or getting more done.

Looks like Summer on the beach!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I have a feeling corporate real estate is gonna be a big loser in coming years. Many businesses will realize how much money they can save with people working at home on their own electricity and broadband bills. Less liability for worker’s compensation. No office space rentals or utilities. Etc.

Reactions: Aruka