Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It’s simple

Semen backs up into your brain and you go crazy

You want to find a war so you can destroy other men and take their women

pretty basic
Isn't it weird how placid you are after you bone?

That trips me out.

Some major biological stuff has taken place after the shooting of the load into a wet pussy.

I love it! :poop: :oops: :drowning:

• Haha
Reactions: redrider

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Isn't it weird how placid you are after you bone?

That trips me out.

Some major biological stuff has taken place after the shooting of the load into a wet pussy.

I love it! :poop: :oops: :drowning:
I am sure there's a study somewhere that says people who get laid a lot exhibit less anti-social behavior. I know I am a happy man after some nookie.

Reactions: $kully

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
It’s hard to believe the people of Michigan elected these people to run their state:

The state’s chief law enforcement official also doubled down on her previous threat to take action against any company or facility in Michigan that allows Trump inside without a mask, telling Blitzer that her office is “going to have to have a very serious conversation with Ford in the event that they permitted the president to be in publicly enclosed places in violation of the order.”

bitch think she gonna shut down Ford because Bill Ford let the president inside without a mask !
:LOL:

When asked to confirm Trump’s comments, Bill Ford only shrugged and responded, “It’s up to him.”

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

On the subject of taking action against Ford, Nessel did not go into specifics, but warned the automaker that Thursday’s visit could have jeopardized the safety of its employees.
“They knew exactly what the order was and if they permitted anyone, even the president of the United States to defy that order, I think it has serious health consequences, potentially to their workers,” she said. “The last thing we want to see is for this particular plant now to have to close its doors … because someone may have been infected by the president. That is a real possibility.”

OMG, she really thinks she can tell Bill Ford and the President of the USA what to do!!

Before leaving for Michigan on Thursday, Trump gave an update on his daily test results, telling reporters, “I tested very positively in another sense. … I tested positively toward negative.”

“I tested perfectly this morning,” he continued. “Meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it: Positively toward the negative.”

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
The primary thing is that people respect these little tyrants’ authority

you can’t ask whether their orders make sense

it’s moved from being about a health thing to a power thing

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The primary thing is that people respect these little tyrants’ authority

you can’t ask whether their orders make sense

it’s moved from being about a health thing to a power thing
That happened within two weeks of the first executive orders here in my state. Asshole governor got drunk on his new-found power and the attention he was getting in his daily press conferences. Now that everything should be open, he won't do it because he loses the power and attention he craves. Instead he throws a few crumbs to the Peasants here and there.

Exactly. Is it a gun protest or is it an anti-lockdown protest where they're using guns to intimidate?
It could be argued that the reason our politicians are so out of control is because they no longer fear the people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
so, exactly what you wanted.
I think we're deluding ourselves if we say this isn't going to cause a Covid-19 re-spike. Personally, I think the summer is a good time for this if the virus doesn't like sun and humidity and it's warm out. Might lessen any uptick in the Fall that they were kind of expecting.

South Carolina decreased testing and still came up with more cases. I'm not so certain these mass gatherings with yelling and heavy petting, err, breathing, are a smart move.

YMMV.