Kids sleepover during covid

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Does your homeowners policy cover you if you have somebody's kid over for a sleep in and they catch Covid-19?

I would be worried some parent would sue my a$$ off.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Beach birthday party today. Harbour kids beach looked like a normal summer day. When we were about to leave the sheriff boat pulled up and we thought for a second that they might be idiots and make everyone go "in motion." Nope, they just sprayed everyone with the hose and made it more of a party for everyone there

IMG_8820.jpeg

IMG_8840.jpeg

Reactions: Duffy LaCoronilla

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Skateboarding. Riding my home built half pipe. BMX. Motocross.

My mom was a stickler. Talked to our local attorney and made a contract so if anybodys kids got hurt, Doing whatever, we were absolved. And a lot of kids got hurt.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Absolutely. Deal with the Covid. Your kids. Deal with the consequences. They are positive. Not on my watch...Little assholes who just want to have a good time,'

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Does your homeowners policy cover you if you have somebody's kid over for a sleep in and they catch Covid-19?

I would be worried some parent would sue my a$$ off.
Would you sue your kid’s friends parents over this?

If you would, you are a piece of sh!t.

If parents don‘t want their kids to go over to someone else‘s house they don’t have to let them. If they let them they assume the risk.

Seriously, if you’re the type to sue over that you are absolute garbage.

Reactions: urchined

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If parents don‘t want their kids to go over to someone else‘s house they don’t have to let them. If they let them they assume the risk.
Parents "assume the risk"? Not the children or others who may get infected as the consequence?

Me, me, me. It's the libertarian way.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Protesters in large tight groups YELLING, spitting all over each other by the thousands.

Sharing megaphones...

Did covid take the weekend off?
Covid numbers are going to go apeshit in a couple weeks. Fuck it, I’m stocked on my ridiculous unemployment money. Keep it coming.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And meanwhile you endorse the mass protests taking place all over the country.

What a fvkcin hypocrite.
I endorse the cause, yes.

You endorse people protesting to get haircut and go to the beach.

One cause is important, the other one is trivial.

Who's the hypocrite now?

You are.

PS I love the fact that you hate that I have a Porsche so much that you feel the need to mention it in every other post. Like that strengthens your argument somehow. Envy is a bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I endorse the cause, yes.

You endorse people protesting to get haircut and go to the beach.

One cause is important, the other one is trivial.

Who's the hypocrite now?

You are.

PS I love the fact that you hate that I have a Porsche so much that you feel the need to mention it in every other post. Like that strengthens your argument somehow. Envy is a bitch.
You keep trivializing the anti stay home protests as being about haircuts when it couldn’t be further from the truth

Both those protests and these protests about state tyranny

The fact that you can’t see that is why you’re a blubbering idiot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You keep trivializing the anti stay home protests as being about haircuts when it couldn’t be further from the truth

Both those protests and these protests about state tyranny

The fact that you can’t see that is why you’re a blubbering idiot
One protest is about loss of life and institutionalized discrimination and racism.

The other is about TEMPORARY restrictions imposed in the middle of the fucking pandemic.

You tell me which one is trivial and which one is not.