NJ Gym Owners Plan to ‘Make a Stand,’ Defy Gov. Murphy and Reopen

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I love how various Colony administrators are following the lead of the Supreme Leader of the Western States Pact and dictating to their subjects what they are allowed to do outside.
San Francisco has experienced a remarkably low number of Covid deaths. Does Newsom get any credit for that? does he get any credit for anything?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
San Francisco has experienced a remarkably low number of Covid deaths. Does Newsom get any credit for that? does he get any credit for anything?
I was singing his praises when he annexed Washington and Oregon on April 13th. Same story when he annexed Colorado and Nevada on April 27th. But that was three weeks ago. Arizona and Lower California are just sitting there. I wouldn't put it past Utah to look at some southern expansion. I'm frankly shocked that Texas isn't already moving through New Mexico. How long are we going to be idle?

If we don't get liberty, then I at least expect consistent conquests. Do you even authoritarianism bro?

Thank god Dana White is on the ball.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I was singing his praises when he annexed Washington and Oregon on April 13th. Same story when he annexed Colorado and Nevada on April 27th. But that was three weeks ago. Arizona and Lower California are just sitting there. I wouldn't put it past Utah to look at some southern expansion. I'm frankly shocked that Texas isn't already moving through New Mexico. How long are we going to be idle?

If we don't get liberty, then I at least expect consistent conquests. Do you even authoritarianism bro?

Thank god Dana White is on the ball.
I'm sorry. Your shtick goes over my head. I lack some frame of reference. It sounds like it's funny and smart, though. (y)

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think so. People get caught up in fads and then gear sits in the garage collecting dust
Agreed. Although I think most of the people buying during these times were relatively dedicated. A lot of them have no desire to go back to the gym, especially with the new post-rona environment.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Once you get the gear in your house, going to the gym seems like a massive waste of time / restriction on your style.

when you have the sh!t at home you just wake up, eat breakfast, sh!t then start crushing PRs in your pajamas

you can get weird sh!t going like maces and sandbags

play some dub reggae

Do curls in the squat rack, etc

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Once you get the gear in your house, going to the gym seems like a massive waste of time / restriction on your style.

when you have the sh!t at home you just wake up, eat breakfast, sh!t then start crushing PRs in your pajamas

play some dub reggae

I do squats in the curl rack.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

play some dub reggae

I actually prefer to go to the gym. First off I don't have room for the equipment and second its motivating to have a place to go as part of a routine. Third, yogapants.

Unfortunately I had just paid for my renewal about a week before everything shut down. Hopefully they will do something with that.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I actually prefer to go to the gym. First off I don't have room for the equipment and second its motivating to have a place to go as part of a routine. Third, yogapants.

Unfortunately I had just paid for my renewal about a week before everything shut down. Hopefully they will do something with that.
yoga pants is the only reason- I do concede this

I have a gym membership and I go about once per quarter for this reason

any more frequent and I would probably be banned

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor