Father and son charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Excellent. I knew you'd show up to let us know that you're a racist and homophobic POS in addition to being a gun turd.

"Nobody joggs in cargo shorts" is your proof that the victim was guilty and deserved to die.

Nice.

GoodOlBoy

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 11, 2013
HerdO'Cats, USA
In these troubled times, listen to the wisde words of Colin Noir, "from time to time I go for runs and on these runs I always carry a gun."

I dont run, but Glocks are waterproof.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Rent free
Yes, you dedicated entire first paragraph to me. Thanks.

I hope every time you try to surf my board, you think of me, rent free!

Racist and a gun turd. Not a surprising combo.

I love that you're calling me a kook while this is what you have for your avatar.

That's not even a mid-face turn. Or are you claiming a barrel there? :poop:

1589082096428.png

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
So does this mean he DID break in, steal, and run away with Grandpappy Winston's dentures, an AOL CD, and Sarah Palin's vodka-soaked pubes in his cargo shorts pockets?

I KNEW IT

Reactions: hal9000

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Grapeboi used his vast knowledge of the US legal system to defend Zimmerman
Not vast knowledge. Literally first few weeks of a 9th grade US law course kinda stuff. Which is why it surprises me that Skully still argues the legal aspects of that case. There is certainly a strong ethical and moral argument to be made that GZ deserves some sort of punishment, but the criminal case was a non-starter within the confines of the actual law. Which is why the DA didn't want to touch it.

and was claiming that Skully and I never graduated high school.
No- I just said that Skully didn't. Try to keep up, I threw you a few bones already by clearly saying that I quoted Skully, and that I would not expect someone who did not grow up here to understand those things. If I were to move to any other foreign country, I would probably be ignorant to the principals of their legal systems as well, unless I actually put in the effort to understand it.

Even then, I would still not really understand their legal system the same way that an actual native born citizen does, because there is also a cultural and historical context that is woven into it. Kinda like you and the US constitution.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
A lot of tough on crime types here constantly calling for the death penalty for various offenders. Not a peep for these two murderers. Gromsdad in particular likes to fantasize about the death penalty. No love for these guys Grommy?

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Shooting lion fish with any type of firearms totally acceptable. All gun owners must undergo breath holding contest

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Even then, I would still not really understand their legal system the same way that an actual native born citizen does, because there is also a cultural and historical context that is woven into it. Kinda like you and the US constitution.
Yeah, it's so complex. If you weren't born here, there's no way you can comprehend the US legal system.

It's in your veins, you're born with it. You can't learn it.

Wow. :poop:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
A lot of tough on crime types here constantly calling for the death penalty for various offenders. Not a peep for these two murderers. Gromsdad in particular likes to fantasize about the death penalty. No love for these guys Grommy?
I've been waiting for him to chime in but he's instead melting down in that apology tour thread he created.

@GromsDad what say you?

Let them hang?

Think of the victim's family.