Father and son charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Because politically driven prosecutions don't always return the desired convictions.

IRL, the authorities don't know anything more about this event now than they did a week after it occurred.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Black Dude jogging unarmed, minding his own business, shot and Killed. Emmit Till redux

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I bet that if the video haven't surfaced and public outcry followed, those two would be free men today.
1000% this was all due to pressure from this going viral on social media. 50yrs ago sh!t like this happened all the time and nobody ever heard a peep about it.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
so much is unclear.
1000% this was all due to pressure from this going viral on social media. 50yrs ago sh!t like this happened all the time and nobody ever heard a peep about it.
as a former night club vendor i saw some sheeeeeet about which nobody peeped.
Such as how cops handle those who don't play well with others.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
it's infuriating to think how many cases like this go unnoticed because the video doesn't exist or didn't go viral.

How can confronting a man with guns and killing him without an ounce of evidence be legal?

He clearly tried to run around the truck but the gun turd blocked his path. I hope these fuckers rot in jail forever.

I'm sure GDaddy, Ifailalot, Caca and grapedrink will be along shortly to tell us that they didn't have a choice but to kill him and how it was all victim's fault because he didn't submit himself to gun turd garbage.

Reactions: Woke AF and $kully

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Because politically driven prosecutions don't always return the desired convictions.

IRL, the authorities don't know anything more about this event now than they did a week after it occurred.
What they do know now is that fuckery will not stand with American people.

Laws need to reflect that.

There should be nothing legal about cornering and killing a man without an ounce of evidence.

And again, take guns and gun turdy attitude out of this and nobody would be dead or go to jail.

Freedom!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

Both can be true.

But you’re on another planet if you don’t think theres been plenty of guilty individuals who have gotten away with murder despite the glaring evidence.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
it's infuriating to think how many cases like this go unnoticed because the video doesn't exist or didn't go viral.

How can confronting a man with guns and killing him without an ounce of evidence be legal?

He clearly tried to run around the truck but the gun turd blocked his path. I hope these fuckers rot in jail forever.

I'm sure GDaddy, Ifailalot, Caca and grapedrink will be along shortly to tell us that they didn't have a choice but to kill him and how it was all victim's fault because he didn't submit himself to gun turd garbage.
Seriously, fook off liar. My comment in the thread that got deleted was about Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, not this cases.

Someone brought TM/GZ and I responded to that. In that case, GZ was able to make a compelling self defense case. If that story was true, then it was incredibly poor judgement on TMs part to attack him. Which is why I said something along the lines of “maybe you should run away from someone pursuing you with a gun”.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I saw the letter the DA wrote who recused himself, and in it he took note of some of the elements which will almost certainly be cited by any defense attorney. And which, if they were to pan out, could sink a criminal prosecution. That's one way DAs make their decisions - by weighing their odds for a conviction.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
They didn't have the video before right?

Crazy that they chased him down.

They really thought he was a thief and that allowed them to do what they did,

Framing effects effect on the framer.

But how did they think they could chase him down and shoot him?

I guess they weren't thinking

Crazy

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
They didn't have the video before right?

Crazy that they chased him down.
It was more an ambush killing than a chase.

Chasing is typically done from behind the person being chased. These guys intercepted him. The police report also states that they went into their house, grabbed firearms, then got in the truck to pursue Ahmaud.

The way I read that is that they had intent to use deadly force. Against an unarmed man who had committed no crime.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It was more an ambush killing than a chase.

Chasing is typically done from behind the person being chased. These guys intercepted him. The police report also states that they went into their house, grabbed firearms, then got in the truck to pursue Ahmaud.

The way I read that is that they had intent to use deadly force. Against an unarmed man who had committed no crime.
My guess is they were chasing him and they cut him off at the pass.

It's just a bad idea to shoot people.