Father and son charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Really? A salesman is telling me that I don't have a high school diploma? That's rich
That was directed to Skully, genius. A course in basic law is typically a requirement for HS graduation in the US. Therefore I was saying that you actually have a valid reason for not understanding the concepts that form the cornerstones of our legal system, such as burden of proof or reasonable doubt. Judging by some of the replies here, a lot of folks don't get it either, so that's nothing to be ashamed of. If you weren't born here, of course.

Also, I quoted Skully, which means I was replying to him. Kinda like the thread that got deleted where I was replying to Skully's comment about TM, and how that's not exactly a valid comparison. Which you twisted into me blaming the victim and cheerleading for the perps in this case. Which I will absolutely lob insults at for someone saying about me, because its a fookin twisted lie.

This case in particular appears like there is far more evidence of guilt and likelihood of conviction. Which I hope there is, because it looks pretty bad.

I also love your logic about bloodied face and no witnesses.

It's a genius way to get away with murder.
Which is entirely possible. However if there are no witnesses and enough evidence to create a reasonable doubt that the defendant is innocent, then the DA will not touch it. Even if it goes to trial, juries will also be instructed to do the same.

Criminal trials are not character or morality judgements. If they were, GZ would absolutely be guilty. Criminal trials establish whether there is enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty of a crime.

You can start a fight with any person who is guilty of no crime, and when you start losing the fight, kill them in cold blood and claim your innocence.
I agree that there is a major flaw there. I do not disagree with you. However I am not saying that this is right from a moral standpoint. It's a negative aspect of our legal system, although in some cases it is the correct judgement within the context of the design of our legal system.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That was directed to Skully, genius. A course in basic law is typically a requirement for HS graduation in the US. Therefore I was saying that you actually have a valid reason for not understanding the concepts that form the cornerstones of our legal system, such as burden of proof or reasonable doubt. Judging by some of the replies here, a lot of folks don't get it either, so that's nothing to be ashamed of. If you weren't born here, of course.

Also, I quoted Skully, which means I was replying to him. Kinda like the thread that got deleted where I was replying to Skully's comment about TM, and how that's not exactly a valid comparison. Which you twisted into me blaming the victim and cheerleading for the perps in this case. Which I will absolutely lob insults at for someone saying about me, because its a fookin twisted lie.
GFY liar. You mentioned me in your comment to Skully:

grapetard said:
Did you take a basic Law class in high school? FF has an excuse but If you have a HS diploma then you should know better.
What kind of Masters degree do you need to be a salesman?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
GFY liar. You mentioned me in your comment to Skully:
OMG. I'm trying to be nice and throw you a bone here, so why would I lie about it? The reason why I mentioned you is because I was saying that ***someone not born here**** has an excuse for not understanding basic concepts surrounding our legal system. Which is why I said "FF has an excuse", and told Skully that he should know better, because the concept of Reasonable Doubt and innocence until proven guilty is literally 9-10th grade learning material in the US. I would not expect someone who was not born here to understand that, nor would I think they were dumb if they didn't.

What kind of Masters degree do you need to be a salesman?
What I do goes far beyond sales. Judging by your interpretation of my posts, you wouldn't even be able to wrap your pea brain around it.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
At one level, racists think they’re doing the right thing. Nazis thought they were doing the right thing

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When young black males walk though my neighborhood, my antenna goes up.

I don't shoot them, though.

But when I was a young white male people were suspicious of me.

I always got pulled over because I drove a shitty old car.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
We know you don't. Just like how you don't understand rights

It's ok though, we expect it from you
Oh I understand rights.

You should perhaps study the Civil Rights Act, a.k.a. "Special Treatment" Act.

I was just saying that vigilante laws need to be changed.

Grapeboi used his vast knowledge of the US legal system to defend Zimmerman and was claiming that Skully and I never graduated high school.

So he got equal treatment.

GFY

Last edited: