Baghdad airstrike kills important Iranian military dude.....or something.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
What percentage of that 23% were "progressives"?
And
Why is this relevant?
I guarantee you that it's not the COSTEL ELITS who can't point countries they hate for no reason on the map.

It's relevant because the same people, like gbg, who want to KILL ALL MUSLINS, are illiterate dimwits who know nothing about the world.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
I guarantee you that it's not the COSTEL ELITS who can't point countries they hate for no reason on the map.

It's relevant because the same people, like gbg, who want to KILL ALL MUSLINS, are illiterate dimwits who know nothing about the world.
You can't guarantee it unless you have the data to prove it.

You don't have the data to prove it because the data does not exist. The question wasn't asked.

Are Serbian pilots stupid because they need to use GPS to fly to Turkey? a map and compass? Do Low IQ Serbs even know what Dead Reckoning is?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You can't guarantee it unless you have the data to prove it.

You don't have the data to prove it because the data does not exist. The question wasn't asked.

Are Serbian pilots stupid because they need to use GPS to fly to Turkey? a map and compass? Do Low IQ Serbs even know what Dead Reckoning is?

Low IQ Serbs have better geography knowledge than you. Fact.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006

Not all dummy. How bout most?