Baghdad airstrike kills important Iranian military dude.....or something.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Worth noting that a substantial section of Trump's base are still triggered by Jim Crow laws being overturned and are still doing the Michael J. Fox dance about a black person being president.

Which is even funnier because Trump's policies are treating them just like the poor blacks they didn't want to share drinking fountains with.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Worth noting that a substantial section of Trump's base are still triggered by Jim Crow laws being overturned and are still doing the Michael J. Fox dance about a black person being president.

Which is even funnier because Trump's policies are treating them just like the poor blacks they didn't want to share drinking fountains with.
"Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States. All were enacted in the late 19th and early 20th centuries by white Democratic-dominated state legislatures after the Reconstruction period. The laws were enforced until 1965."

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Does anyone know if the patriot flying the drone that blew the Iranian freedom fighter up is a closet racist?

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
"Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States. All were enacted in the late 19th and early 20th centuries by white Democratic-dominated state legislatures after the Reconstruction period. The laws were enforced until 1965."
Are you suggesting Democrats back then were flaming liberal SJWs?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
nevermind the intervening 50 years of shifting policy priorities....

intellectually disingenuous; triple syllable score

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
There is one definition.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

That is because it would neuter the ability to mischaracterize.
Well this settles it then. I'm not racist. I don't think I'm superior to Muslims.

I just don't trust or like them.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So what happens to the average IQ when you subtract this outlier out of the mix?
same as what happens to American average IQ.

there will always be more dumb people than smart people, everywhere you go. ErBB included.

I know you support Dr Mengele style ethnic cleansing of the immigration process.

don’t be shy.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well, I know you drag the average down no matter what group you're standing in. You'd fit right in with the convicts in a prison, though. Avg IQ of 85. That's why you're so dependent on your feelz. You need them just to get through the day.

Reactions: gbg

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
“but where are you really from?”
Uh, no.

An overwhelming majority of UK Muslims are of Pakistani descent and Pakistan shares a border with Iran.

It's a giveaway, whether they were born in the UK or not.

Like asking a 2nd gen Colombian where Venezuela is on the map.

Why must you look for racism in everything? Makes your confirmation bias feel good? Fvcking loser.