Baghdad airstrike kills important Iranian military dude.....or something.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
casa_mugrienta said:
Why must you look for racism in everything? Makes your confirmation bias feel good? Fvcking loser.
Why must you think that racism is just a product of the politicians and the media and that it doesn't really exist?

Fucking LOOSER

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Uh, no.

An overwhelming majority of UK Muslims are of Pakistani descent and Pakistan shares a border with Iran.

It's a giveaway, whether they were born in the UK or not.

Like asking a 2nd gen Colombian where Venezuela is on the map.

Why must you look for racism in everything? Makes your confirmation bias feel good? Fvcking loser.
“You’re British but what are you really?”

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Because it has nothing to do with "being nice". That argument is an outright lie, and everyone knows it. When A is telling B to STFU because they're a victim that demand is 100% about assuming dominance and control in a manner they are incapable of earning on their own. Nobody on either side of the argument has any reason to submit to the other, for any reason other than the expectation of getting the same in return.

I can hit you but you can't hit me is a chick move, and it doesn't apply outside of actually hitting a chick. And the only reason it even applies then is because men and women actually aren't equal that way.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Because it has nothing to do with "being nice". That argument is an outright lie, and everyone knows it. When A is telling B to STFU because they're a victim that demand is 100% about assuming dominance and control in a manner they are incapable of earning on their own. Nobody on either side of the argument has any reason to submit to the other, for any reason other than the expectation of getting the same in return.

I can hit you but you can't hit me is a chick move, and it doesn't apply outside of actually hitting a chick. And the only reason it even applies then is because men and women actually aren't equal that way.
Except you are going far beyond that.

Thinking that somebody is "asserting dominance" because they don't want to be treated like sh!t anymore, shows how insecure in your masculinity you are.

To feel threatened by women or transgenders seeking equality, you must have very tiny, soft penis.

The appropriate reaction is indifference.

You display of bluster over trivial issues like this only expose your emotional retardedness.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm compassionate to the freaks and geeks out in the wild if and when they're in distress. They don't make demands on me. It's the SJWs who are making demands - thats what fully deserves the push-back. The active resistance. The GFY.

The primary reason I'm nice to people is because I consider it in my best interests to do so. Because I think it benefits me and elevates me and improves my own self-image to lead by example. Because I recognize that I generally get what I give and I aspire to keep my end up. I think almost everyone sees it that way to one extent or another.

I don't do it out of fear or coercion, and I will actively resist any such attempts to impose such controls on me. You cannot force me to render respect. I will not comply. And by the same token I will not attempt to force you to render respect to me because that's impossible no matter who it is.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
In which way did anybody "assert dominance" and try to "coerce" you into something?

You don't decide what's offensive to someone.
They don't decide what I can say. I curate my own feelz and I expect everyone else to do the same. This here is America, not Europe. The dividing line here is actions, not speech.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
If 11 of our military members were hurt like the news in claiming, I'm wondering why the Ayatolla and Leaders of Iran are still breathing?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No. Again.

In fact your continued response kinda screams "MY UPBRINGING LACKED ANY SORT OF REAL DIVERSITY AS DOES MY PERSONAL LIFE!"

I could be wrong but that's how you're coming off.

Or you're just trolling.
wow you really went a few extra steps and I’m not sure how you arrive at that conclusion based on one or two sentences. Maybe you’re the one who’s trolling.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Does being an asshole to people give you a high?

it’s a serious question.

trying to figure out why are you doing it.

if somebody in real life tells you something offends them, do you keep doing it?
It's all wannabe alpha posturing. Like when a peacock spreads its feathers. If you were in a dog park he'd probably mount you.