Can we take over Mexico now?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Mormons in Mexico is the name of my new Death Metal band.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Not our problem

What the fook is wrong with you people where you've never seen a conflict you don't want to waste American dollars and lives on?
Comprehension is hard for you. What American lives are we talking about? What dollars? The fuel for the drones? Mexico can pay for their own missiles, just like your boy tRump made them pay for the wall.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Unless I have the S.S. numbers off the employees, I would have no way of knowing.

You are making a straw man argument. I gave you an easy fix. You are adding the complexity, so you can argue against your own complexity.
My comments are not in reference to you personally or your business. Unless you have a landscape maintenance business or use one. Define checking SS numbers.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
My comments are not in reference to you personally or your business. Unless you have a landscape maintenance business or use one. Define checking SS numbers.
There has to be a mandatory verification system in place. If an employer doesn't verify the worker, he gets jail. If he hires an illegal, he gets jail.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It's funny how people want to blame the cartels but ignore America's high demand for drugs.
And how many of our last several presidents were part of that demand, whether by use or trafficking?

I think all of them since Carter? I'd kind of be shocked to hear him gleefully singing Mirror in the Bathroom.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Taking targeting direction from the Mexicans will still be Milo Minderbinder paying the Germans to bomb our own airbase.

As for banning travel to Mexico, f--k that. Mexico rules. Completely rules and dominates.
This. Mucho this. Supposedly less than 30 .50 cal anti aircraft weapons got loose during fast and furious. It would surprise me if there weren’t more than that between Lazaro and Zihuatanejo. It’s a good guess that the bad guys bought them from the military after the US gave them to the military.

I can have you smuggled in. I know a guy.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Legalizing weed in California made the cartel problem worse.

So the war on drugs doesn't work.

And no war on drugs doesn't work.

I would suspect the problem is multivariate.

But it's normal to attribute the latest change to being the cause the change.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Legalizing weed = decriminalizing drugs?
That’s why I’ve asked more than once what decriminalizing drugs really means. No answers yet. If nobody knows what something really means it may not be a good idea to advocate for it.