CA gas prices

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Right, see I think the suburbs are retarded. St. John's, Clay, and Nassau counties can get directly fucked. Fuck wasting water from the St. John's on lawns their kids don't play in because they're glued to the iPad. Fuck wasting gas on their F-150 that has never hauled anything other than their sub-median pecker driving from BFE.

Like rice says, plenty of people in sprawling cities like London and Paris take trains.

I understand that people disagree with me and think the things I prioritize are ridiculous. I think the things they prioritize, and the life decisions they've made, are ridiculous.

Reactions: FecalFace

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Right, see I think the suburbs are retarded. St. John's, Clay, and Nassau counties can get directly fucked. fook wasting water from the St. John's on lawns their kids don't play in because they're glued to the iPad. fook wasting gas on their F-150 that has never hauled anything other than their sub-median pecker driving from BFE.

Like rice says, plenty of people in sprawling cities like London and Paris take trains.

I understand that people disagree with me and think the things I prioritize are ridiculous. I think the things they prioritize, and the life decisions they've made, are ridiculous.
Do you tell them that to their faces or do you keep all the anger inside?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
lol!!!

Whip it out and try bitch!!
From what casa and ifallalot tell me, Daddy Gavin already did?

My point is, the same people who think habitat/environment degradation due to sprawl, or who think reconsidering fossil fuel use due to the greenhouse effect are stupid, expect me to give a sh!t whether or not their kid has to go to school with black kids, or has a yard outside the window of the room they won't leave unless their iPad leaves it.

Reactions: lagunaboy

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Lots of people in Europe live farther than a few miles from work, and use trains and subways every day.

Gas is too cheap here, as illustrated by the gridlock in SoCal and Bay Area.

You could have a different pricing for shipping of food and essential goods.
So your concept is we pay more for gas and then the trains and subways will appear? Kind of a " if we build it they will come" approach?

Did you ever consider that maybe we would just wind up with really expensive gas, really rich oil companies, an even more bloated/wasteful and corrupt government and no more subways and rails than we have now?

Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019

My point is, the same people who think habitat/environment degradation due to sprawl, or who think reconsidering fossil fuel use due to the greenhouse effect are stupid, expect me to give a sh!t whether or not their kid has to go to school with black kids, or has a yard outside the window of the room they won't leave unless their iPad leaves it.
Alllrightythen.

I'm going to move towards the door now. Nothing sudden mind you. Nice and easy...

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Gavin? Black kids? etc?

WTF are you even blubbering about?

You drive a car, do plenty of jet travel, eat meat, and ride surfboards coated in polyester resin.

You're in a glass house throwing stones.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Do you tell them that to their faces or do you keep all the anger inside?
??? How often to you think I interact with people from the suburbs? And how often do you think I wind up in political arguments with them?

I think most people assume I'm a Republican. I dress poorly and I like SEC football and fishing. These topics come up much, much, much more than politics.

I work for a very small company. I'm the only person in the office today.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Gavin? Black kids? etc?

WTF are you even blubbering about?

You drive a car, do plenty of jet travel, eat meat, and ride surfboards coated in polyester resin.

You're in a glass house throwing stones.
GWS responded to my f--k 100 mile weekly drivers by telling me to whip it out and try. I told him Gavin already did it.

The reason the suburbs exist is because white people's kids were going to have to go to school with black kids. The notion that this isn't the end-all be-all of the suburbs in a place like Jacksonville is amusing.

And yes, I drive a car, travel by jet, eat meat, ride pupe, and I don't care if the gas tax makes gas more expensive.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
??? How often to you think I interact with people from the suburbs? And how often do you think I wind up in political arguments with them?

I think most people assume I'm a Republican. I dress poorly and I like SEC football and fishing. These topics come up much, much, much more than politics.

I work for a very small company. I'm the only person in the office today.
So you keep it all inside.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
When gas prices go up, giant SUV sales drop and smaller car sales increase. If gas went way up and stayed way up, yeah, I think things would change. I think people would demand more affordable, more livable options.

I mean, paying a ton of money to spend 4 hours a day like this would kinda suck.

1572295770428.png

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'll explain again:

F--k everyone who drives 100 miles a week. In all holes.
My wife is supposed to take the dog to the vet tomorrow. It’s 100km down and back. She already went last Friday so two round trips is over the 100 miles mark. 1 1/2 trips is just under. So I tell her that if she comes back before next Thursday...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
When gas prices go up, giant SUV sales drop and smaller car sales increase. If gas went way up and stayed way up, yeah, I think things would change. I think people would demand more affordable, more livable options.

I mean, paying a ton of money to spend 4 hours a day like this would kinda suck.

View attachment 82000
Who would they demand that of? How?

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
GWS responded to my f--k 100 mile weekly drivers by telling me to whip it out and try. I told him Gavin already did it.

The reason the suburbs exist is because white people's kids were going to have to go to school with black kids. The notion that this isn't the end-all be-all of the suburbs in a place like Jacksonville is amusing.

And yes, I drive a car, travel by jet, eat meat, ride pupe, and I don't care if the gas tax makes gas more expensive.
Nah bro, suburbs are a naturally occurring phenomenon, and America's car culture is what it is because that's what Jesus intended.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Gavin (McInnis?), 100 mile weekly drivers, whipping it out.

Not a clue what you're getting at...

The reason the suburbs exist is because white people's kids were going to have to go to school with black kids.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Get a fcking grip man.

The notion that this isn't the end-all be-all of the suburbs in a place like Jacksonville is amusing.
People GTFO of urban environments for many, many reasons.

And yes, I drive a car, travel by jet, eat meat, ride pupe, and I
You didn't finish.

And you what?

Have a lot of anger/resentment/suppressed spite?